• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

LJ11

Those deep balls are always the worst, DBs in position but if they fuck up their jump and misplay the ball it's a long completion.

RBH

Your mom cutting your hair in your dad's kitchen doesn't make it a barbershop.

TqfPLRy.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
Impressive. Why did you think a 10-6 would fall off so much?
It was pretty obvious they were going to be awful just by looking at them. Complete regression. I was saying it even last year when they were winning that Todd Bowles is a shit coach.

Ashby

It was pretty obvious they were going to be awful just by looking at them. Complete regression. I was saying it even last year when they were winning that Todd Bowles is a shit coach.

What do you think makes Bowles a bad coach?

FTF

Palmer sucks. If he can't have a good game against this shitty defense he's not playing well again anytime soon.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
When most of the league is shit, you have a ton of bad match ups. The QB play in the NFL is atrocious at this point

I'm leaning more towards defenses (especially secondaries) around the league are just playing a lot better over the past several years instead of deciding that well over half the QB's and offenses in the league just being shit.

I'm leaning more towards defenses (especially secondaries) around the league are just playing a lot better over the past several years instead of deciding that well over half the QB's and offenses in the league just being shit.

I'm not seeing it. QB are just overthrowing shit or underthrowing shit by a mile. Just a lot of dumbass plays that has nothing to do with secondaries.

Top Bottom