• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

cdyhybrid

Sounds like it was indeed a communication breakdown that resulted in the blown coverage that Sherman lost it on.

Pete essentially said that McCray doesn't have that chemistry/communication level with the rest of the guys because he hasn't played enough, and said that they came away with the impression of how important Kam is to the secondary.

The media is so full of shit, turn on Monday Night Countdown to hear Trent Dilfer say the Richard Sherman outburst on the sideline was not a big issue and how Pete allows the team to police themselves, GTFO of here CTE Patient zero, had they lose your tune would be quite different...

A9NQpjy.png
:jnc dammit

RBH

I'm sitting here in Great Clips waiting to get my hair cut, and there's this dude here in a Gears of War t-shirt who's talking to his hair stylist about the PS4 and VR and going on and on about random video game things.

I'm cringing so hard right now. I'm almost positive that this guy posts on GAF.

Greg

I'm sitting here in Great Clips waiting to get my hair cut, and there's this dude here in a Gears of War t-shirt who's talking to his hair stylist about the PS4 and VR and going on and on about random video game things.

tell him you're eznark and see what happens

Sounds like it was indeed a communication breakdown that resulted in the blown coverage that Sherman lost it on.

Pete essentially said that McCray doesn't have that chemistry/communication level with the rest of the guys because he hasn't played enough, and said that they came away with the impression of how important Kam is to the secondary.

Seems like Dick S was the only one who didn't get the message. Sounds like cheatin pete is trying to shield his star player fucking up by throwing some no name under the bus

cdyhybrid

Seems like Dick S was the only one who didn't get the message. Sounds like cheatin pete is trying to shield his star player fucking up by throwing some no name under the bus
I dunno how their system works so I can't say whether you're right or not. But if it was the SS' job to get that communicated to Sherman, he's at least partially responsible. It happens, not the end of the world. McCray has a lot of promise so I'm not too worried about it.

Sherm definitely could have handled it better, but I'll take that over someone who doesn't give a fuck and is just there to cash checks.

I dunno how their system works so I can't say whether you're right or not. But if it was the SS' job to get that communicated to Sherman, he's at least partially responsible. It happens, not the end of the world. McCray has a lot of promise so I'm not too worried about it.

Sherm definitely could have handled it better, but I'll take that over someone who doesn't give a fuck and is just there to cash checks.

There is a 0% chance multiple secondary players are responsible for calling plays each play. There is typically one guy on D who has headset communication with coaching and that is who calls the play on D. It has to be Wagner or earl.

I also refuse to believe the 2nd string SS has that duty or someone communicates to him and then he tells Dick

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Grading the Lions: Red-hot Matthew Stafford gets high marks once again

A

Matthew Stafford completed 23 of 31 passes, despite at least four drops. He had four touchdowns, no picks and a 139.8 quarterback rating that set a club record (minimum 30 attempts). He hung in there to make some tough throws despite some heavy pressure, including hitting Tate for a 61 yard bomb and Roberts for a 2 yard strike on fourth down. And he led Detroit to yet another 4th quarter comeback, the third time he's done that this season.

Simply put, Stafford is playing like one of the top quarterbacks in the NFL. And he's done it for 14 weeks now. At what point do we start considering him on of the top quarterbacks in the league? Perhaps now.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2016/10/lions_rams_grades.html#3

That play was pretty hilarious. Stafford had potentially a first down if he used his athletic ability and ran but as one of the announcers on FOX said, "Stafford was arrogant with his arm." Tried to sling that sumabitch Favre style and it didn't work.

Eleuin

great clips? you got that doctor money now son you gotta flaunt it

Zeke

Eli and MacAdoo turning on obj, getting the drama going early. I wonder if the giants try and ship him out after the season. Can they even do that while a player is on a rookie contract?

cdyhybrid

There is a 0% chance multiple secondary players are responsible for calling plays each play. There is typically one guy on D who has headset communication with coaching and that is who calls the play on D. It has to be Wagner or earl.

I also refuse to believe the 2nd string SS has that duty or someone communicates to him and then he tells Dick
Pete and Sherm said it was an on-field audible so the adjustment wasn't something that was initially called in.

Oh well, I don't give a fuuuuuuck.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas it would truly warm my heart if the Lions won the superbowl

The defense has to step it up big time. We were without Theo Riddick or Eric Ebron and we still styled on the solid Rams defense. The young offensive line is playing great for the most part. Stafford could be (he is IMO) the best Quarterback in the league.

Everything I anticipated and hoped for with the Lions offense is finally happening. Stafford is controlling the game from the line of scrimmage like Peyton Manning used to do and Drew Brees did/does. It's amazing watching him stand in the pocket, go through his progressions and put the ball wherever he wants to.

But the defense is playing terrible. Case Keenum had a HOF esque game against us and so did Hoyer. Injuries to a lot of players have occurred but the defense has to make some stops.

I'm hoping the defense can improve even a little bit but as of right now we probably have the worst defense using a lot of different metrics (Run defense, turnovers etc.)

Joe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
[Panthers] have claimed tight end Chris Manhertz from Saints, waived cornerback Lou Young.

They just signed Lou Young like 6 days ago btw

And Daryl Worley AKA the dude replacing the dude replacing Norman is in the concussion protocol.

I don't know anymore

Mindlog

RBH getting the full treatment.
Xh7tQ6G.gif

Too lazy to throw manning face on there. Just pretend.

The fascination our coaching staff has with FSU players reminds me of the last time we tried the same shit with Kansas... And the Bears...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Great Clips?

Aren't you a fucking doctor?

I'm just an accountant and I go to an Aveda salon.

Step your hair game up son!

Top Bottom