• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

The media is so full of shit, turn on Monday Night Countdown to hear Trent Dilfer say the Richard Sherman outburst on the sideline was not a big issue and how Pete allows the team to police themselves, GTFO of here CTE Patient zero, had they lose your tune would be quite different...

Trent Dilfer is a piece of human shit

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I had the Whopperito tonight.

I took three bites and threw it in the trash. The meat is chili for fuck's sake. It was horrible.

0/7 Freemans

I had the Whopperito tonight.
200_s.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
gotor pls

Love how wienku shits on shitman for getting cheap haircuts then goes and eats a fucking whopperito.

Fast food is enjoyed by all classes of people! I knew rich old people that liked the occasional Taco Bell.

I didn't really eat it so much as order one. It was disgusting. I've had a decent cheeseburger wrap before and this just wasn't that.

RBH

tell him you're eznark and see what happens

tell him you're the shitman and see what happens

Tell him you're Shitman

Shitman!!!!

great clips? you got that doctor money now son you gotta flaunt it

I heard a rumor that RBH gets basic bitch hair cuts.

Wonder if there's any truth to that

I heard he's balder than Donald Trump.

RBH getting the full treatment.
Xh7tQ6G.gif

Too lazy to throw manning face on there. Just pretend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgIlTyCiVYQ

Great Clips?

Aren't you a fucking doctor?

I'm just an accountant and I go to an Aveda salon.

Step your hair game up son!

I live in a schlubby suburban town in the Chicago area, so I don't have many local options nearby by apartment when it comes to mah haircut. Otherwise, I'd go to a barber.

Da fuck is an Aveda salon tho

squicken

I didn't realize that PHI was benching Kelce. Long overdue. The interior of the line killed the Eagles offense all 2015. He got a pass b/c the guys around him sucked worse

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I live in a schlubby suburban town in the Chicago area, so I don't have many local options nearby by apartment when it comes to mah haircut. Otherwise, I'd go to a barber.

Da fuck is an Aveda salon tho

Aveda is the brand that is only sold in certain higher end salons. They also have stylist institutes where they do training that are a huge step above whatever Sport Clips and those $5 haircut places do.

It's like a $40-60 haircut but you get pampered a bit and I've never really had a bad haircut there. You get the people who are actually making a decent living cutting hair and treat it like they're independent contractors. My hair kinda takes a lot of work to look good (bald spot, cowlicks, big head) so the cost is totally worth it for me.

RBH

Aveda is the brand that is only sold in certain higher end salons. They also have stylist institutes where they do training that are a huge step above whatever Sport Clips and those $5 haircut places do.

It's like a $40-60 haircut but you get pampered a bit and I've never really had a bad haircut there. You get the people who are actually making a decent living cutting hair and treat it like they're independent contractors. My hair kinda takes a lot of work to look good (bald spot, cowlicks, big head) so the cost is totally worth it for me.

Hmm, I'll have to look into that.

Gotta spend these new doctor monies somehow!

MechDX

Turn in your damn man card.

LJ11

Best back in football. Badass moves

Yeah, he really is, feels like he's not used enough, smooth as fuck, effortless runner. The dude is just awesome.

I'm not sure what Bowles is doing with Richardson this season, but it needs to end. At least when Rex was moving that scrub Coples around he was trying desperately to fit in a player that didn't have enough talent, just find a fit. With Richardson you don't have that problem, stop getting cute or trade someone, this is garbage.

Turn in your damn man card.

I rock a man bun. No lie either, hair is long and glorious.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I'm just barely watching this game right now, paying more attention to the celts pre-season. Prime-time games this year are straight trash, big part of why the nfl ratings are down for sure.

LJ11

Has there been a good primetime game this year? Panthers-Broncos maybe aside from those Cam hits? That's it?

Not being biased but I thought the Bills/Jets game was a fun watch. Fitz wasn't dog shit, and there were a lot of big plays.

Top Bottom