• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

gogosox82

Thank god he made it. Would've had a td if Hoyer was good and could actually throw a good ball past 10 yards but I'll take I guess.

Flag picked up on a possible roughing the passer call lol

I actually deluded myself into thinking that Cam Newton would get the same level of protection other star QBs get for a second.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Case Keenum: 7/8 75 Yards 1 TD

This defense is two seasons removed from the all time great 2014 defense. It's unbelievable how bad the defense is *sigh*

squicken

Byron Maxwell let himself be blocked so he could make a pointless diving tackle attempt at DHB. Dude is a master in pretending to not be avoiding contact

The replay is there and the rule is clear. Suck it up.

If that's Drew Brees they don't pick up the flag.

In fact, we have proof of that from this very game.

Whether or not it SHOULD be a flag isn't what I'm arguing. I'm talking about the fact that certain guys get preferential treatment that others don't

Syrinx

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAQHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE L'S FOR GROVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it's the feed RedZone is getting, but so far all the footage from the Redskins-Eagles game looks like it's being filmed on a flip phone. Awful quality.

If that's Drew Brees they don't pick up the flag.

In fact, we have proof of that from this very game.

Whether or not it SHOULD be a flag isn't what I'm arguing. I'm talking about the fact that certain guys get preferential treatment that others don't
Drew Brees was hit in the legs, Cam was grabbed by the legs. You should know the rules you complain about.

Top Bottom