• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Hindl

Yeah the problem is he's giving up ground before he even engages Kerrigan. He's got jitters

Yeah I mean he is a 5th round rookie who is really raw replacing one of the best RTs in the league.

This has everything to do with Lane Johnson being out I assume?

Yeah, he's been replaced by Vaitai who's really raw and was a late rookie this year. Rest of the line is looking solid but he's not very agile, and he's going against Ryan Kerrigan for his first start. This might destroy the season because we haven't even played great pass rushes yet.

Feels like it's been so long since we beat the Panthers. Enjoying this but anything is possible with our defense. Keep letting Brees slang.

I mean defense is doing work. It would be nice if the other two units would show the fuck up.

The one positive I take away is that the RZ defense is maybe not bad? But you know, getting off the field on 3rd down would be nice.

I'm not even going to pick apart offensive issues. It's all bad.

The worst record a team ever had in a season immediately after making the Super Bowl was, I believe, 4 wins

I don't see the Panthers getting 3 more wins to tie that

Fire Baalke and O'Neill please.

I don't neccessarily disagree that they both deserve to be fired, but it's just a lack of talent and injuries at this point. We lost Willis and Borland to retirement, then Ray Armstrong and Bowman go out for the season, there's just no talent left at MLB

The one positive I take away is that the RZ defense is maybe not bad? But you know, getting off the field on 3rd down would be nice.

I'm not even going to pick apart offensive issues. It's all bad.

Vernon took over that last possession. Blew up the screen, holding call and stuffed the run early on.

...and a ridiculous drop by Cruz. Jesus.

Top Bottom