• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Hindl

Welp that's the game. GG WFT-Gaf.

Loss of Lane Johnson killed this team. Can't get any protection going. Vikings gonna slaughter us. Punt on the season, win what you can, and draft OL heavy.

Bacon

Someone say what the call was in the Giants-Ravens game, please

Terrible defensive pass interference call on DRC when he had inside position on the ball the entire way. Tough to explain but you'll know it's complete crap when you see the highlight of it.

GG Steelers gaf i was dead wrong about our team, didn't expect to see them come out with fire and purpose, Gase must be getting through to them, hope Ben is alright we need y'all to defeat evil next week

For those asking: not just a Flacco special but blatant clear as day as crystal as glass OPI on the Ravens but DRC got the call. Jeff fucking Triplette.

ACE 1991

Loss of Lane Johnson killed this team. Can't get any protection going. Vikings gonna slaughter us. Punt on the season, win what you can, and draft OL heavy.

Yep, we won't win the division. GG boys, onto 2017.

That, plus endless penalties. They hung around in this game, just like they did with the Lions.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Someone say what the call was in the Giants-Ravens game, please

This was called defensive pass interference.

1zYWsTo.gif

The Ravens were on offense.

Nialrot

Ramsey and Ngakoue are one of the few bright spots.

What happened to the offense though? So horrible.

A lot of critical drops and Blake thinking he's still at UCF where he thinks he can run around all over the place and make plays.

Typical Jags ball.

Terrible defensive pass interference call on DRC when he had inside position on the ball the entire way. Tough to explain but you'll know it's complete crap when you see the highlight of it.

DRC had his hand on his shirt though! DB'S not allowed to lay a finger on a man. /sarcasm

Top Bottom