• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

yuraya

Jags were so bad through the first 3 quarters. Shutout at half and still won. All it took was one decent drive in the 4th and another quick drive which had a lucky td.

lol Bears.

I was trying to stay positive all week. But when I read that report of the Dolphins cutting starters and completely retooling the worry crept in. Whenever teams have a major change against the Steelers they always come out flat.

Tomlin should have kept Ben out after the injury too. Whenever Ben gets a leg injury he can't plant properly and throws like shit.

Yep ... all week I've been thinking this.

200_s.gif

These are the games that make me question Tomlin's coaching ability. Every. Fucking. Season. At least one game where we're flat as fuck against inferior opposition.

I am glad to receive vindication for my feelings on my division

That is a much shorter way of saying "laughing my fucking ass off at the american football conference north division" and a much longer way of saying "AFC N0-4th"

Joe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
Daryl Williams and Donald Hawkins are the Panthers' tackles.

I mean...we saw what we got with Oher and Remmers so...

Let's fucking go Hawks. Please beat the Falcons. I cannot bear the thought of facing my friends and certain family back in Atlanta if we lose this game.

Top Bottom