• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Trey

Man Chris Hogan has really been a nice surprise this season. He's what I wanted Amendola to be when they originally got him. Bennett of course has been a monster, but Hogan has been stellar as well. He's a really nice fourth option in this offense.

I knew he'd tear shit up when the Pats signed him. Good route runner, good hands.

Striker

Mike Pereira‏ @MikePereira
PI call in #BALvsNYG was not correct. Official almost seemed to confuse offense and defense..
JyTTfHY.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Saints front office needs to fire every DC and and staff coach yesterday. I know the roster is hamstrung by shitty dead money contracts but, you should be able to win a game where you score 38 pts. Put their shit in a box and tell them to get the fuck out.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I've decided I will be officially rooting for the Cowboys in addition to the Bengals.

They have Zeke who I really like and I'm starting to like Dak a lot.

Striker

Saints front office needs to fire every DC and and staff coach yesterday. I know the roster is hamstrung by shitty dead money contracts but, you should be able to win a game where you score 38 pts. Put their shit in a box and tell them to get the fuck out.
Haven't they had like three or four DC's in the past several years? None of them have worked.

Saints drafting has been abysmal.

Mindlog

That may have been the single most pathetic moment of protection I've seen from a line this season.
How the hell did they lose a two on one so badly :jnFc

gg Saints-GAF

Imma claim a...minor W off of this (I know, I know, but you take what you can get at 1-5)

They could have gotten blown off the face of the Earth when it got to 21-0. Them coming back like that showed me more heart than I expected to see from this team

Top Bottom