• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

giphy.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Haven't they had like three or four DC's in the past several years? None of them have worked.

Saints drafting has been abysmal.

They've usually drafted by need and their offensive picks have been decent. But they still owe players money who haven't been on the team for years so getting some decent FAs on d is proving to be difficult. Overpaying for Fleener wasn't the best decision either. They tried cutting corners on the OL a few years ago when they let Nicks and Bushrod go and the following season was disasterous.

gg Saints-GAF

Imma claim a...minor W off of this (I know, I know, but you take what you can get at 1-5)

They could have gotten blown off the face of the Earth when it got to 21-0. Them coming back like that showed me more heart than I expected to see from this team

Grover, you're a good poster, a Duke fan and I'ma let you finish about that comeback, but the Saints D is pure trash. Look at all the QBs they made look like stars? When Gino Smith styles on you....when RGIII basically tricks an entire league on you....you're trash. The trashiest of trash.

Talamius

Think heads roll for this start. McDermott's probably. Shula possibly. I think Ron is safe, for now. Will be an interesting bye week.

Striker

They've usually drafted by need and their offensive picks have been decent. But they still owe players money who haven't been on the team for years so getting some decent FAs on d is proving to be difficult. Overpaying for Fleener wasn't the best decision either. They tried cutting corners on the OL a few years ago when they let Nicks and Bushrod go and the following season was disasterous.
Yeah I'm talking about defensive picks they've made, and their big FA pickup, Byrd, hasn't panned out. Other than Cam Jordan, who else has been a successful pick? And their cap management is equally terrible.

Jarate

Banned
McCarthy and Capers should've been fired after the Seahawks NFC CG. You don't reward people for fucking up a Superbowl birth like that

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Sadly Falcons run probably gonna stop today. We are due for a loss and hard to win back to back weeks at Denver and at Seattle.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Yeah I'm talking about defensive picks they've made, and their big FA pickup, Byrd, hasn't panned out. Other than Cam Jordan, who else has been a successful pick? And their cap management is equally terrible.

Vaccarro is....okay. He'd be better if the rest of the secondary wasn't dogshit tier

Long tenured coaches barely ever win super bowls. Teams have figured out the offense.
???

kubiak and wade just won a SB for christ's sake. Before that was Belicheck, before that Pete Carroll who runs nothing but vanilla shit.

Talent wins SBs, coaching either holds you back or it doesn't. McCarthy and capers can be infuriating, but they don't hold us back.

My Browns :(

I'm sad.

Our only possible win in the next 5 weeks is against the Jets. After that, our only hope will be against a playoff team resting starters.

Top Bottom