• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Mortemis

Banned
Defense showed up first half. I wish our offense got more but you can't ask for too much more.

Go hawks! Finish this game strong.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I imagine so, with touches for West also. Charles can't stay healthy for 16 games and Ware looks great. It's a win-win, unless you're concerned with fantasy or something.
It's the smart move but not a lot of teams do it these days. It's usually one dominate player or by committee

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
That was honestly one of he dumbest things I have ever see Rodgers do. A quick pass up the middle like that with 8 seconds to play? That's some rookie shit.

I don't know what I just saw from the packers there.

incredulous.gif

that was almost Colts "trick play if you can call it that" from last year dumb

Cam walked out of another presser. This one was even shorter than the Super Bowl.

Good thing the Panthers aren't relevant anymore or I'd have to hear a week full of hot TAEKS

KaYotiX

Banned
i really hope we get some coaching changes soon. There was ZERO reason to call 2 timeouts when Dallas was trying to run out the clock.

Another in a great long line of that dumb ass McCarthys screw ups.

His pocket prescence is really great. Still missing some easy throws, but I'm a believer.

It's hit or miss. He's been stripped from behind twice in the past two games.

i really hope we get some coaching changes soon. There was ZERO reason to call 2 timeouts when Dallas was trying to run out the clock.

Another in a great long line of that dumb ass McCarthys screw ups.

Zero reason? You've got us backed up to our own goalline, if we go three and out you've got the ball close to midfield.

Jarate

Banned
The play before that. I can't believe he just quick passed that shit in the middle of the field with no timeouts. Beyond dumb
That was maybe the play call, did you see the defense?

If Cobb slides earlier they can get that spike off fine

Even then, what do you want him to do in that situation with 8 seconds?

Top Bottom