• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

There's been at least 3 drops in the game, yes Rodgers isn't perfect but defenses run the same defense literally every play.

We would be a lot worse with basically every other QB in the league. Our team would be horrid without him

The offense sucking.isn't on him, its on the coaching staff and wideouts.
I think this is true if you're going to trot out Joe QB, but for example, the guy on the other side today would at least get the ball out on time -- and that's worth quite a bit for offensive rhythm.

I don't think Rodgers is physically broken, I just think he's picked up some major bad habits, both mechanically (accuracy) and style of play (holding on to the ball every time).

Mortemis

Banned
Dunno, I'm listening to some falcons blog stream of the game. Had to turn it off and the local radio broadcast isn't working for me. The guy on there said Julio beat sherm :/

sounds like it was mccray actually. either way, blegh.

Yeah it was. There was miscommunication on that play.

Rodgers better just work on timing throws next week. C'mon man

Been driving all afternoon

Looks like I missed a shit show

McCarthy needs to go. Something has to change.
I do not think McCarthy is the problem today.

Although the TOs at the end of the half was 100% stupidity

KaYotiX

Banned
I've seen every Cowboys game and those two passes completely shocked me. I would have never expected that to happen. Rodgers getting the ball back and getting at least a field goal is wayyy more likely. I like the call by McCarthy. Sometimes when things aren't going your way, they just aren't going your way.

Hasnt been Rodgers way all year, or the offense. When things dont work, change it up. McCarthy needs to go

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wow that was horrible.

Again the coaching staff has to go. I want to see if other guys can come in and fix this problem. Coaches are way more replaceable than Rodgers. If Rodgers is broken, this staff can't fix him.

brentech

ggdire.gif
Vikings. It's time for the Packers to enter the basement and spend 10 years finding the next guy.

Anyway, this is a blowout loss. Forfeit and get ready for the Bears on Thursday.

Chicago has a quarterback like Rodgers? News to me!

He's not responding to this coaching staff for whatever reason.
My reasoning is this: who are you going to hire that's an upgrade? If management can't answer that question, it's not worth the risk to make a change.

Top Bottom