• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Wonder how long till OB finds himself another coordinator job, because between him and his QB, this looks like it's shaping up to be another failed experiment.

And no... it's not too early in the season to say that. OB hasn't proven anything since he's gotten here and with Smith bringing in the 'talent' it's definitely going to get worse before it gets better.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hoyer is better than Brock. That is hilarious.

Fitz was the best. But he is streaky as hell. He'll eventually have enough bad games where any team who fields him will bench him/get rid of him.

Hoyer was second. Streaky like Fitz, but doesn't quite have his high highs or his low lows.

Mallet was third. Mallet...is a worse Hoyer. Only looks good when he's on the bench.

Savage, has the best name. You can make Macho Man Ooooh Yeah's all day when you say it.

Brock..was a mistake. Now it makes sense why Chicken Parm wouldn't even trust him to do handoffs. Maybe he's one of those players who will only pick up his play when its a contract year. Maybe BoB is a terrible coach. He makes the rest of the offense, a talented but streaky lot, look incompetent.

I said from day one BOB shouldn't have ever been head coach of a non-CFL or college team

Even the Arena Football League doesn't deserve this shit

Gigglepoo

It's pretty awesome we got this game nationally televised instead of Seahawks/Falcons. The NFL is a well-run organization that makes smart decisions to maximize viewership.

Top Bottom