• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

harSon

Banned
That's too bad. Was looking forward to next weeks game.

Is the steelers backup any good?

Texans really capitalizing on that 4th down stop

Meniscus is typically about a 6 week recovery right? Steelers may still have playoff hopes.

lolandry.gif

lolandry.gif

lolandry.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Such a god awful pass behind Hop.

God Brock is fucking awful

bionic77

Ok Bionic..

This isn't my fault
We all blame you Floy.

I want you to know that.

Sounds like a minor injury. Ben did something similar when he won our first SB. But we had a real backup then. We are totally fucked right now.

Fuck you Floy. Fuck the Pats. Fuck the entire state of Florida. And fuck football. Especially football.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thanks for the loss Schoo I mean Brockass.

Big-E

Texans D must be so demoralized this season. You make a big stop and have to go right back on the field because of your incompetent qb.

Dishwalla

Banned
Shoot I wish the Raiders had what it takes to take on the Pats in the AFC Championship, still need vengeance for January 19, 2002. Not happening this year though unfortunately.

Can't trust a team with that defense to go far in the playoffs. Defense wins championships
We don't have many options since the Broncos look to be in trouble with Semen.

Who else is left? The Bills right now? Ravens are stuck in neutral, Bengals have clearly lost a step, The Colts (we've seen how that story goes)

Raidas are the only team we have left unless Pip and company decide to pull themselves together.

And you might have to accept that you might have to cheer for the Cowboys in the Super Bowl even then..

Damn right Floy.
This one's for Chan.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Small sample size but Brock is the worst QB the Texans have fielded in the BOB era. He probably cost double what the rest did combined.

Matrix

Jesus what a bad throw

yikes

Matrix

Boooooooo

BOOOOOOOOOO

Hindl

We don't have many options since the Broncos look to be in trouble with Semen.

Who else is left? The Bills right now? Ravens are stuck in neutral, Bengals have clearly lost a step, The Colts (we've seen how that story goes)

Raidas are the only team we have left unless Pip and company decide to pull themselves together.

And you might have to accept that you might have to cheer for the Cowboys in the Super Bowl even then..

This one's for Chan.

No one, I think the pats are going to the Super Bowl unless Rex can keep whatever voodoo he's been doing going. And I don't think the Cowboys get passed the Vikings, again defense wins championships. We'll see what happens when they play each other. If it comes to that I'll do my duty though

Top Bottom