• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

squicken

@RonCookPG

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has a torn meniscus in left knee and will have surgery Monday morning. No timetable for his return.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow Indy is stupid as fuck lmao

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It seems like a yearly occurrence for Pagano to make a terrible decision on Sunday Night Football.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FUCK OFF BROCK

Damn. Who will rise up to defeat evil? The Eagles don't play in the AFC

lolandry.gif

harSon

Banned
@RonCookPG

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has a torn meniscus in left knee and will have surgery Monday morning. No timetable for his return.

Of course.

Can't have a hopeful Steelers season without the team getting decimated with injury.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh my goodness Osweiler is terrible.

Chase17

@RonCookPG

That's too bad. Was looking forward to next weeks game.

Is the steelers backup any good?

Texans really capitalizing on that 4th down stop

Meniscus is typically about a 6 week recovery right? Steelers may still have playoff hopes.

Bread

Banned
smh at all this shit talk on Brock

you guys are mad your team didn't take a risk and spend money on a FA franchise QB.

Top Bottom