• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Jarate

Banned
Packers have actually been decent with the early few drives that are likely scripted, so I want to see them keep up the offense late in the half and in the second half especially.
Defense should allow them to keep it close if the Packers don't open it up.
When I say that McCarthy is Andy Reid 2.0, I don't say that only because both are fat. But they both have the same things wrong, they are bad at changing game plans and aren't good play callers outside of scripted calls.

The Packers are going through the same thing the Eagles went through, they kept a coach tooong and players just aren't respecting him

bndadm

When I say that McCarthy is Andy Reid 2.0, I don't say that only because both are fat. But they both have the same things wrong, they are bad at changing game plans and aren't good play callers outside of scripted calls.

The Packers are going through the same thing the Eagles went through, they kept a coach tooong and players just aren't respecting him

That's an interesting comparison. Is McCarthy as bad at clock management though?

Chase17

But is Mccarthy a legend after bye weeks

I don't see how this is remotely true. The D is good and plays hard, but has one glaring weakness (CB).

The O is built around a passing attack but is dealing with a QB that maybe isn't listening, or maybe is punch drunk, or maybe is going through a midlife crisis, or maybe (...)

Top Bottom