• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Steelers ask NFL to review Ndamukong Suh kick to Ben Roethlisberger

The Pittsburgh Steelers have filed a complaint with the NFL and asked the league to review a play at the end of Sunday's game in which Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh kicked quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's leg, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

In the play in question, Suh is engaged with Steelers guard David DeCastro and then kicks out his right leg and makes contact with Roethlisberger's right leg. The Steelers sent video of the play to the NFL, the newspaper reported, citing a source.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17843447/pittsburgh-steelers-ask-nfl-review-ndamukong-suh-kick-ben-roethlisberger

If the offense is playing meh, I'm okay with youngsters getting all the time and learning or getting figured out so we can be done with them sooner.
It's fine if somebody steps up, but that is a pretty hopeful assumption.

Shields is toast, other guys are banged up, we're in serious trouble back there.

I know the NFL has been dumped on a lot for their scheduling, but did it ever occur to them that there was a good chance the Cubs would in the NLCS and maybe this isn't the best slot for the Bears?

I guess not.

squicken

E! reporting that Ciara is pregnant.

That's my QB y'all :banderas:

gV5ft7l.jpg

Top Bottom