• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Ugh, drag the toe Cobb!

Margin for error is so thin with this offense right now. Get a couple chances at big plays a game, gotta make them count.

(send the young guys deep, stretch the field)

brentech

Cobb essentially fucked up two touchdowns

B-but it's Rodgers fault!

Cobb is a bad Wideout now.
Who said that about either of those plays.

Rodgers playing poorly and missing throws isn't mutually exclusive with other players fucking up when he makes good throws, but how often has that been lately?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Let me say it again:

Randall Cobb is our best player on offense this season besides the offensive line.

Calling for his removal is clown shoes because of one bad game.

Not to distract you from whatever shitty football is being played right now but...

I think I've officially joined the Olds. I just pulled my groin while playing flag football, got in my Audi and drove home while listening to baseball on the radio.

Also I turned 23 like 13 days ago.

I'm fucked.

DM, Scooter, bionic, welcome me home

KaYotiX

Banned
Let me say it again:

Randall Cobb is our best player on offense this season besides the offensive line.

Calling for his removal is clown shoes because of one bad game.

Other than the dropped TD he has been good. That last pass was tight and he just didnt get one foot down.

Gigglepoo

Before the season, Kevin Clark from The Ringer said Rodgers was the sixth best QB and it seemed preposterous. Now? He might have been generous.

Top Bottom