• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

brentech

Rodgers should have 2 touchdowns this game
Well shit, lets crown him again.

Don't forget the PI that Jordy earned was actually a terrible throw that should have been thrown across further. Another PI was an overthrow and the PI was awarded to a player that wasn't supposed to get the ball.

He makes some plays every week, but he misses more than the average QB at this point. You don't rank 35th in completion percentage over the last 16 games all because of scheme.

Jarate

Banned

Don't forget the PI that Jordy earned was actually a terrible throw that should have been thrown across further. Another PI was an overthrow and the PI was awarded to a player that wasn't supposed to get the ball.

He makes some plays every week, but he misses more than the average QB at this point. You don't rank 35th in completion percentage over the last 16 games all because of scheme.
You put most qbs with the worst receiver set in the NFL, and you see what happens

2CDkiHq.png

I'm really struggling to blame Rodgers for what I'm seeing tonight. He looks ok to me.

I see:
* lack of chemistry with young receivers?
* lack of ability from established ones? (Jordy, Adams, TE Rodgers)
* not a lot of interesting play/route concepts (not helping guys get open much)
* not enough 5 wide!
* catch the ball Cobb

e: I jinxed it, that was brutal. That's all on #12

Top Bottom