• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

So Jason Kelce is being held out of practice this week with plantar fasciitis. I am really curious if he will be able to go Sunday. Eagles could be down 2 OL against the vike bike.

So Jason Kelce is being held out of practice this week with plantar fasciitis. I am really curious if he will be able to go Sunday. Eagles could be down 2 OL against the vike bike.

I thought he practiced yesterday? Also, given that Kelce is the most penalized player in the league, and is too small to block a nose tackle, him not playing isn't the end of the world.

DMczaf

When Bionic and I see each other at IKEA on a Saturday afternoon

giphy.gif

I thought he practiced yesterday? Also, given that Kelce is the most penalized player in the league, and is too small to block a nose tackle, him not playing isn't the end of the world.

Yeah that is very true. He has really struggled last year and this year. I cant remember a player who has fallen off more faster then him.

Dov Kleiman ‏@NFL_DovKleiman 3m3 minutes ago
The league has moved #Giants Kicker Josh Brown to the commissioner's exempt list, per ESPN. Makes room for Robbie Gould on the roster.

Expected. My money is on his release by the end of next week.

Gould signed for 1 year, 11 game prorated. Reports are if he plays well, his stay will likely be extended.

Mort is reporting that Josh Brown is on the commissioner exempt list and probably won't play for the Giants ever again.

Goodells head should really roll for all this. The idea that they rushed out and gave him a one game suspension before any of the facts were know is nuts. The NFLs own policy is 6 games in cases involving DV, so the one game never made any sense.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Goodells head should really roll for all this. The idea that they rushed out and gave him a one game suspension before any of the facts were know is nuts. The NFLs own policy is 6 games in cases involving DV, so the one game never made any sense.

Time for Condi Rice, added bonus of pissing Costas off.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FUCK Yeah! I did it! I'm outchea.

In other news, in some ways it appears that young Kessler is also kinda doing it!

Serious question:

What do you think we do at QB when the draft comes if Kessler keeps improving?

As of now I feel confident if they feel there is a QB with a higher ceiling at their pick they will take him.

Josh Doctson going on IR. Treadwell has done nothing, and Coleman and Doctson are hurt. The Will Fuller pick was maligned and he's so far the most productive

Coleman might be able to play next week or the week after so we'll see how he turns out still. Felt like he was starting to get it before that freak accident in practice.

bionic77

I used to be a diehard Wegman's guy but the new Whole Foods in Philadelphia is absolute insanity. Gonna be hard to go to Wegman's after this.
I only go to Whole Foods for their pizza and a particular brand of iced tea (Harrisburg Dairies).

Otherwise fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that shit. The lack of garbage and junk food there is unAmerican. Also expensive as fuck .

When Scooter, Bionic and I show up at the park to play a pick up game

3111.gif
This is very accurate.

Top Bottom