• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

This is what being a Vikings fan does to people's expectations

It's always something worth looking forward to on Neogaf.

I mean, I hope it's good, but let's be realistic: this is going to feel like a really dated game. Reviews will end up saying, "it's good, but the mechanics and gameplay are reminiscent of an early PS3 game".

It's like when that Yoshi guy had mental breakdowns when diablo and dark souls came out and those were good!

this_guy

Brock Osweiler Sets The Record Straight With the Denver Media

Have to give Brock credit. In his first meeting with the Denver media he answered every question head on with poise and composure. Could have easily deferred with "Im here to discuss the Monday game" but didnt.

Little different from the venom and snark he has been getting from certain people in the league and media.

Let me see.....

Brock needs to stop showing everyone respect.

It's always something worth looking forward to on Neogaf.

I mean, I hope it's good, but let's be realistic: this is going to feel like a really dated game. Reviews will end up saying, "it's good, but the mechanics and gameplay are reminiscent of an early PS3 game".

It's like when that Yoshi guy had mental breakdowns when diablo and dark souls came out and those were good!

It a playstation exclusive, I bet gaming side fucking loves it.

I mean I loved Ico and SOTC so if it's anything like those I'm good. I don't have unrealistic expectations that it needs to be the greatest thing ever like some other people.

That's the thing the game will probably be fine. It's not the game that will set people off. It's going to be the 7.5 review scores that invalidate their 8 years of hype.

MechDX

Brock needs to stop showing everyone respect.

Needs to walk into Mile High on Monday foaming at the mouth like this:

tumblr_nini7xxJrI1u8hcaoo1_500.gif

jmdajr

Didn't you forget? Missing the White House visit and Ring ceremony for OTA's and practices are a crime.

I didn't know any of that because football in the off season is basically non existent to me.
I watch draft day, and listen up on free agency day. That's about it.

If I have a question, I can always ask Mech!

Question: is Animu truly dead?

MechDX

I didn't know any of that because football in the off season is basically non existent to me.
I watch draft day, and listen up on free agency day. That's about it.

If I have a question, I can always ask Mech!

Question: is Animu truly dead?

image.php

Nevah! Squeeeeeeeeeee on!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm sitting at work and all I can think of is getting back home for more Civ.

dlmoNhK.jpg

I saw Dega online playing it shortly after it unlocked last night.

Mindlog

Trusted sources say Civ VI launched well enough that I don't need to wait for a year's worth of DLC to play. May jump in soon.

Sources close to the Bucs have said that... I don't know. Twitter is down. How do I prepare myself for a depressing Sunday without depressing football news on a Friday?

Corey Coleman could return to practice next week if his X-rays on Monday turn up okay.

We did it!

And by we I really mean BG...so yes BG did it!
FUCK Yeah! I did it! I'm outchea.

In other news, in some ways it appears that young Kessler is also kinda doing it!
The NFL's most pressured QB? Cody Kessler, 48.1% of drop backs Least? Drew Brees, 20.4%

Only 8.8 percent of Kesslers passes have been off target, highest in league among qualified qbs.

Kessler 14th in nfl with a 93.8 passer rating

Brent Sobleski
Brent Sobleski – ‏@brentsobleski

Here's a stat: In Kessler's starts, Browns D surrendered 408.8 YPG & 30.5 PPG.

Wentz & Prescott?

Eagles: 312, 15.6
Cowboys: 358.3, 17.8

I was expecting 4-6 hours battery life. 3 max is pretty shit.

Performance comes at a price. No other tablet is putting out games like this. iPads chips probably would have better life but Apple ain't giving that away and again there are no comparable games on it.

Hopefully that rumor is wrong.
3 hours of battery life sucks, but is (probably) good news for the graphics power of the system.
So... we'll see I guess.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Xia/Dega - confirm/deny?

Only managed one short game last night, so too early for me to confirm personally. Pre-release livestreams have been promising, though there are some AI concerns that arose from viewing some of those. Those were also older builds though, so we'll have to see.

Soundtrack has been pretty ace though, you definitely can tell they brought back Civ IV's composer.

Mindlog

I did see one bug in Civ VI. Sometimes the AI will agree to trades that are overwhelmingly in your favor.
Could be a feature, but it was very generous.

I did see one bug in Civ VI. Sometimes the AI will agree to trades that are overwhelmingly in your favor.
Could be a feature, but it was very generous.

Unless you're a civ fanatic I'd wait for the first patch if you can. That being said I'm gonna play a lot tonight can't wait!

Striker

Images didn't load earlier for me but they are now.

Whatever happened to that blonde Bort was dating when he was drafted? I liked her.

squicken

Josh Doctson going on IR. Treadwell has done nothing, and Coleman and Doctson are hurt. The Will Fuller pick was maligned and he's so far the most productive

MechDX

Josh Doctson going on IR. Treadwell has done nothing, and Coleman and Doctson are hurt. The Will Fuller pick was maligned and he's so far the most productive

Rick Smith always hits on first rounders. Rest of draft? Meh.

Yes Clowney is playing far beyond Mack this season

Top Bottom