• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

squicken

How the fuck does Skyrim remaster look worse than what I was playing on an very average PC 4 years ago with mods?

Those 4k textures and HDR mods killed my 680 back then, and as far as I remember, neither console is as powerful as that card. One of the reasons I have sat out this generation. Games just didn't look like they were evolving beyond resolution bumps

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How the fuck does Skyrim remaster look worse than what I was playing on an very average PC 4 years ago with mods?

I mean....

Have console games even come close to Oblivion mods or modded GTA4?

Lol next monday night its Matt Barkley vs The Vikings D.

What a barn burner.

The schedule makers really whiffed on so many matchups. I think they believed that the Bears were going to be good somehow. Same with the Texans.

Hey gears peeps they adjusted the credit pays out for horde last night. I got 1700 for beating horde on casual and also hitting level 50 overall.

Floy is Tunji and Stan And Francine are Browns gaf.

http://youtu.be/7bwOYHtFAGs
Pretty much they purposely Leave Tunji at a super store. They realize they miss him and go back for him. directly after this video they realize they made a mistake and abandon Tunji again.

Floy :")

MechDX

Absurd rumor aside, say Romo wins the starting job, and this years ends up just like 2014 (playoff exit in the divisional round). Romo is healthy and puts up career average numbers. Would you part with him in 2017 if a team came asking?
What would it take in terms of compensation?

I am curious if Jerry/Stephen have a reasonable asking price that they won't refuse.

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/dallas-cowboys/

If any team wants to take on that salary they should be happy with a 6th rounder

38 years old with a large injury history

Any team taking him would want to rework that deal to more incentive based, Why would he agree to that?

If we've learned anything this year, it's that you never underestimate a team's desperation to get a good QB.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Minnesota just gave up a 1st round pick for Bradford. They would have paid that and more for an old and busted Romo.

Peyton Manning and Brett Favre made silly money on the free agent market approaching 40 also. Manning was a huge injury question mark too.

Somebody with a decent defense like Buffalo or Arizona would love to have him.

MechDX

QB in the NFL is a sellers market. You of all people should know that, considering what your QB got.

Osweiler 26 years old
Bradford 28 years old
Romo 36 years old

Best comparison for Romo is Peyton when he was with the Colts. What kind of offers did they get? Romo and Manning both coming off major injuries while in their late 30's

if they get a 6th in exchange they should be happy

MechDX

Minnesota just gave up a 1st round pick for Bradford. They would have paid that and more for an old and busted Romo.

Peyton Manning and Brett Favre made silly money on the free agent market approaching 40 also. Manning was a huge injury question mark too.

Somebody with a decent defense like Buffalo or Arizona would love to have him.

Manning and Favre vs Romo.

Think about it for a second

Narag

According to Irsay, the Colts could easily have won every game this season if only they had caught a few breaks.

“We could be 6-0 right now if the ball bounced our way,” Irsay told USA Today.

OE7BLdu.gif

Bitanator

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/dallas-cowboys/

If any team wants to take on that salary they should be happy with a 6th rounder

Romo would retire/and or accept the June first release before being traded to a team. I think he has way too much pride and investment with this team to go to another as a 37 year old QB. If he could not win one for Jason Witten then he would not go to a struggling team for a year and lose for some scrubs

bionic77

That Nintendo switch thread is crazy, they're really dissecting the shit out of that trailer.
I am about to blow this thing wide open.

If you play the clip backwards while simultaneously snorting a kilo of coke off of a hookers stomach you can see the obvious signs that the free masons are behind the console.

Top Bottom