• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Mindlog

Great weather today. Good for the joints.
That Nintendo switch thread is crazy, they're really dissecting the shit out of that trailer.
Go in there and tell everyone that Nintendo would make much more money if it just sold the dock/controllers and made it compatible with existing spec phones.

Halloween with the Trejos.
CvY_nW_UIAAXhfd.jpg

And you would be wrong again

I really wasn't attacking the Brock deal or any deal. Romo is a top 6 or 7 QB (whether you want to accept that or not), and based on what we've seen recently is probably worth more than we think on the market.

If it becomes clear that Dak is the guy, I could see them restructuring his deal to make him more trade friendly if he wants to keep playing, which he almost certainly does. Tbh I am not well versed in the contract side of the NFL, so I don't know logistically how possible that really is.

Fox318

Fuck your Stock Car Racing.

Formula One is the real motorsport.

6aRBX8Z.png

The few times I tried watching F1 I found it broring.

3 overtakes a year
no drama in pitstops
no refueling
and now they are running what a v6 twin turbo? Wasn't the whole point of f1 to race the fastest cars? Wouldn't a big v12 with the KERS be faster?

Just watching the truck series you get to see some crazy wheel to wheel racing and the teamplay just seems more interesting.

MechDX

I really wasn't attacking the Brock deal or any deal. Romo is a top 6 or 7 QB (whether you want to accept that or not), and based on what we've seen recently is probably worth more than we think on the market.

If it becomes clear that Dak is the guy, I could see them restructuring his deal to make him more trade friendly if he wants to keep playing, which he almost certainly does. Tbh I am not well versed in the contract side of the NFL, so I don't know logistically how possible that really is.

36 years old coming of a major injury that has been repeated.

He has no reason to rework his deal. He holds all the cards. Either they pay him or release him and he still gets paid.

Same issue that came up with the Kap to Broncos rumored trade. Why should Kap agree to a pay cut ?

Pepiope

It's not possible. We don't know if Romo is still elite, we don't know if Romo can handle a 16 game season anymore, and neither does the rest of the NFL. So why is he going to restructure? Why, as an organization, would you even approach him about a restructure? That's a slap in the face. A few games of a rookie qb dealing with a little adversity is enough to make Dallas move on from Romo?

bionic77

Great weather today. Good for the joints.

Go in there and tell everyone that Nintendo would make much more money if it just sold the dock/controllers and made it compatible with existing spec phones.

Halloween with the Trejos.
People on Android phones don't even want to pay a dollar for a game. That is a horrible idea

Even on the iPhone I think that is a limited market.

If you are going to phones it has to be designed for phones and preferably free with ads.

Hell I don't even downloads apps anymore let alone games.

Sanjuro

People on Android phones don't even want to pay a dollar for a game. That is a horrible idea

Even on the iPhone I think that is a limited market.

If you are going to phones it has to be designed for phones and preferably free with ads.

Hell I don't even downloads apps anymore let alone games.

Google has given me over $100 from the survey program and I've only.l spent about $1 on one game.

bionic77

I finally saw the newest star wars yesterday. Am I finally accepted by white people?
I was watching it again today myself. Kids went out and I am still blown away by that first 50 minutes. Just perfect. This is probably the 7th time I have seen it.

Bionics hero
Love his 80s movies but not surprised that he is a trump supporter.

Also loved his "I am not a racist but" line on loving his Muslim brothers.

I will still love BloodSport but It will always be in the back of my mind that JVD is a Trumper and Pats fan so I can't respect him as a person (which I did not do anyways).

Jeff Sullivan @SullyBaldHead
Anthony Brown is the most impressive Cowboys rookie cornerback since Everson Walls in 1981. Before that, maybe HOF Mel Renfro. No, really.
8:34 PM - 16 Oct 2016
97 97 Retweets 246 246 likes

RBH

Anyone read that new interview with Roger Goodell?

BBC Sport reporter Richard Conway posted a partial transcript of his sit-down with Goodell today, focusing on the questions about Josh Brown and the league’s wacko rules for touchdown celebrations. Conway wrote that questions that preceded the questions about domestic violence were about the NFL’s hopes for international expansion.

Goodell answered Conway’s first question about touchdown celebrations by saying that “as a professional athlete you’ve got certain standards that you have to meet. You have to dress in a certain way, you have to perform in a certain way and within certain rules. And what anyone does on that field reflects on everybody. And off the field. And that’s why we all focus so much on ‘these are the standards we want to meet’ and lets meet them.”

Conway: The criticism that comes back to you is that people see punishments for touchdown celebrations but then only one game for a domestic violence incident. It must be very difficult to balance those things and explain them?

Goodell: They are. I understand the public’s misunderstanding of those things and how that can be difficult for them to understand how we get to those positions. But those are things that we have to do. I think it’s a lot deeper and a lot more complicated than it appears but it gets a lot of focus.

Conway: Lots of positives but it has also been a tumultuous year in terms of the issues the NFL have had to deal with and I know this week with Josh Brown, that’s another thing that has come back as an issue, that’s perhaps overshadowing this weekend in terms of how the League deals with domestic violence. Are you happy in terms of Josh Brown with the investigation that was carried out and the one game punishment that was given to him?

Goodell: Well you have to go and get the facts. We have asked repeatedly for those facts and the information that’s been gathered by law enforcement both orally and in writing. And we weren’t able to get access to it. So you have to make decisions on whatever information you have. We take this issue incredibly seriously. This is something we’ve been working on with policy changes, to educating our players to make sure they understand how they deal with issues with their family, give them resources to be able to deal with this. But when it happens we’re not going to tolerate it. So we have some new information here, we’ll evaluate that in the context of our policy and we’ll take it from there.

http://deadspin.com/roger-goodell-no-its-the-fans-who-are-idiots-1788088490

Top Bottom