• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Super agent Drew Rosenhaus tweeted out a picture of his family today.

CvaCH4fWYAALqOX.jpg

...which one is his wife?

Did you know that French Bulldogs are unable to copulate or give birth naturally?

They have to be artificially inseminated and C-Sectioned because of the way we've bred them to be such unnatural dimensions.

#CrocFacts

bionic77

Super agent Drew Rosenhaus tweeted out a picture of his family today.

CvaCH4fWYAALqOX.jpg
These rich bitches get in shape so quickly after their babies.

She probably only holds the baby for instagram pictures. They should show the nanny and 2 assistants who are actually raising the kid.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
These rich bitches get in shape so quickly after their babies.

She probably only holds the baby for instagram pictures. They should show the nanny and 2 assistants who are actually raising the kid.

Yeah no mother has time to get that glamed up.

Most mothers with a baby that young look like a wreck because of the constant work.

bionic77

Yeah no mother has time to get that glamed up.

Most mothers with a baby that young look like a wreck because of the constant work.
My uncle got a trophy wife.

She never cooks, never cleans, had nannies and sent the kids to boarding school.

Of course she is good looking and in crazy shape.

bionic77

Is this your Uncle Donald?
Nah this Uncle is a doctor.

He works like a dog so his wife can live like that.

Their house is baller as fuck except for the TV they have in their bedroom. He bought one of the first plasmas like 16 years ago and it was like 8 grand. They keep it because of that but it is the worst tv you have ever seen. Technology and bitches have come a long way since the 90s.

I will say in his defense I would probably do the same thing and also it was mind blowing in 2000 or 1999 whenever he bought it. We were blown away with how thin it was and 40 inches for a screen was like looking at the future.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My uncle got a trophy wife.

She never cooks, never cleans, had nannies and sent the kids to boarding school.

Of course she is good looking and in crazy shape.

Trophy wife rules are different in the middle class.

My mom was 29 and my dad was 52 so she was pretty much a trophy wife since she was also a stay at home mom. Couldn't have affording nannies and boarding school damn.

She was an awesome mom though. Sucks that a rich kid could get fucked out of a good relationship with their mother. Or maybe they do have a good relationship who knows! (don't want to completely shit on your family). I'm just skeptical!

Mindlog

People on Android phones don't even want to pay a dollar for a game. That is a horrible idea

Even on the iPhone I think that is a limited market.

If you are going to phones it has to be designed for phones and preferably free with ads.

Hell I don't even downloads apps anymore let alone games.
Selling $60 apps wouldn't be that much harder than selling a phone that can't make calls ;]
You know damn well that that list is a lie!
I refuse to believe that in 2016 there are more Tannehill jerseys sold than Alstott.
Gata's eyes went straight to the dog sex.

uh oh
Truth,

Top Bottom