• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not watching the game but reading the thread, you would never guess these two teams are both .500.

I imagine London game plus league play being down overall is making this into some kind of Sunday morning fuckball.

JABEE

tTp0eKw.jpg

Jerick McKinnon

The play calling is just...I have no words. 1 yard and you throw an intermediate pass high to Odell to make a circus catch.

Zetta

The Giants third down play calling is horrible. On third and long they go for a short pass and on third and short they go for the long ball, it's like they don't want to convert.

SRTtoZ

I could understand the long throw there if we were in Rams territory so you could go for it on 4th down, but that was a terrible call.

Hindl

Would you want your good teams giving up prime time tv spots to play at 930am est/6:30am pst?

Well do they actually want London to get interested in football and hope to expand the market or is this just an annual publicity stunt?

Top Bottom