• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Mrbob

Please let this be a sign of a great week for Chicago sports.

Cutler is so predictable.

Once his job is on the line he suddenly appears halfway decent.

Eznark is smiling somewhere at the idea of Cutler earning another year in Chicago.
Naw, he is gone after the season is over. Hopefully John Fox goes with him.

gogosox82

Cutler sucks. It's simple math. Could cutler win 4 games in a row to win a SB and the answer is simply no. It's like peiple forget he had the best offensive skill players in the entire league and didn't do shit. Who else had talent like Alshon, Marshall, forte and benett on the same roster?

If Cutler won a superbowl for the Bears, people would complain about him a lot less. Fact of the matter is, Cutler is just average while having the talent of an elite QB. Maybe that speaks poor of Cutler and I'd agree but it is what it is. That said, he's better than most of the QB's that start in this league. He's better than half of the QB's start in the league. Just go through all the QB's that have started this year and ask yourself if they are better than Cutler. Chances are, you will say no they aren't.

I would argue that one of the years he had those guys he was hurt for half of the year and the other year Tresmen lost the locker room and guys quit on him(though I don't think Cutler did to his credit). Also, our defense was so bad those years that we weren't going to win the superbowl anyway. So, Cutler didn't put up NFL records that year, does that really matter if you aren't going to win?

None because I'm not a masochist!

I know y'all have had like 5 separate starting quarterbacks so I'm not sure how watching the games would prove me wrong.
As my good boy Floy would say "you talkin outchea neck right now".

Floy would say that, trust me

Fox318

Get read for the SLANG SHOW.

image.php

Man if the Huskies play that Division III schedule and make the playoff it will suck. Shouldn't reward avoiding games fans want to see
I mean.. in their defense, Huskies scheduled Rutgers when they were competitive. Wazzu, Utah, and Colorado are decent and that should get them in barring them choking.

Also.. it's not their fault that the BIG XII is garbage for the most part with the possible exception of Oklahoma (even with two loses)

Zeke

Dak sucked last night.

That was the only good thing that came out of yesterday's game.
He showed up when it mattered and I'm happy with that. This is his second come from behind win, games like that do a lot for young players. Sammy getting killed out there.

gogosox82

Is Bears defense better than advertised or are they just getting up for a poor offense?

Bears front seven is actually decent. The secondary is terrible but they are being helped by Vikes o line who can't seem to block anyone. So I'd say its a little bit of both.

boxter432

Except for the long run, the bears have looked like the 5-0 Vikings and the Vikings look like the worst team in football by a significant margin. Cleveland would roll the team.that showed up the last two games

Top Bottom