• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

boxter432

My made up.percentages for the balance of the game.
Chance that vikes can score three times currently needed to tie or take the lead: .06%.
Chance they can do the above AND shutout the bears?: 0.0%

Pepiope

He showed up when it mattered and I'm happy with that. This is his second come from behind win, games like that do a lot for young players. Sammy getting killed out there.
If you say so. All yesterday did was make me fear Dallas with Romo back. Dak may still be good, but Romo would put them at another level right now.

squicken

Vikings have kinda backed themselves into a corner where they can't protect the QB they traded a 1st round pick for. So do they go in deeper and trade for a linemen or just cut their losses. b/c they are going nowhere with this group. Bradford did well early in the year but now he is hearing footsteps

What is beyond triggered?
Uh.. Psychopathic rage?

Vikings have kinda backed themselves into a corner where they can't protect the QB they traded a 1st round pick for. So do they go in deeper and trade for a linemen or just cut their losses. b/c they are going nowhere with this group. Bradford did well early in the year but now he is hearing footsteps
Time for Joe to head to St. Paul..

Slo

Just play the year out and keep building. The AD window is closed, so cut him loose. Build the OL, draft a TE and a RB.

boxter432

Vikings taking 30 seconds per 5 yard gain is Just what they did last week. Its like they don't care is going to end in a loss.

Edit: FUCKING TJ CLEMMINGS.

p0H7XDC.gif

boxter432

Switched to.south park, switched back to see an Asiata short run and Sam step up into a sack. Should I play paper mario or watch Westworld?

Good thing I did not go down to my watering hole expecting a 2 for 1 drinks special on Vikings TD's.

I am going to go in the corner and cry while Lexington Steele takes my girl into orgasmic bliss all night long.

This OL is in a M.A.S.H. unit.... may as well be amputees at this point, could not do any worse.

Top Bottom