• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Mindlog

There has been a lot said about me in the past ten minutes.

I just want to set the record straight.

I did not for Donald J Trump for President of the United States.

I wrote in Eli Manning, twice Killer of the New England Patriots, instead.

Thanks
Not gonna lie.
clicked up 30 deep and you know we fucked up

/new olds

Mindlog

Seriously NFC South olds.
We need to rally because crunk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> trap.

bionic77

Man fuck the internet.

I got my Apple watch and I am in love with this thing.

Just the watch faces alone sold me. The heart beat and notifications are just an added bonus.

Now to spend the next 2 hours figuring out how to make this shit work...

Man fuck the internet.

Just the watch faces alone sold me. The heart beat and notifications are just an added bonus.

Thinking of getting one even though I have no idea what I'd use it for. I did the same thing with PSVR and haven't had any buyer's regret yet.

tmdorsey

Man fuck the internet.

Welcome to the club friend. The watch has it's uses. I really like being able to check/receive my notifications without having to pull out my phone. Also using Apple Pay and having flight boarding passes with the watch is next level shit.

MechDX

James Palmer ✔ @JamesPalmerTV
Bill O’Brien asked why they’re so good at home, said the fans are great and we love them ... “But our fans probably don’t love us right now"
2:31 PM - 27 Oct 2016

76513-Clint-Eastwood-YES-head-nod-gi-nzlE.gif

Zeke

So Brian Baldinger thinks eagles should put a bounty on Zeke. Sounds more like he wants to fuck zeke.
They've got this running back, Ezekiel Elliott, the fourth pick in the draft. He shows up at the draft in New York. He's got a belly shirt on, tuxedo collar, just arrogance. Just screams arrogance. He's got this powder blue shirt. He's got 703 yards. He leads the league in rushing. Everybody talks about how good the offensive line is. He's the difference maker.

And it just bugs me. If I'm (Eagles defensive coordinator) Jim Schwartz right now, I'm putting a picture of Ezekiel Elliott in that belly shirt from the draft up there. This is the guy that right now, the Cowboys are making their bell cow. He's the leader, he's what makes it go. The quarterback has been good, but this is the guy. It's the running game, it's the time of possession.

And I just want you guys to have the same amount of ... I want you guys to be irked the way I am. I want you to go to bed tonight thinking about this guy, and how pretty he is, and how good he is, because all these backs are the same. They're all pretty, and they're all special, and they do all these commercials until they just get tattooed.

Until you just pound them into the turf. Until you just drill 'em. Until their head hurts. So that bumblebee is flying around inside their helmet, so he just didn't know how hard he just got blasted.

... This is the guy that we've gotta hurt. This is the guy we gotta take out of the game. There's gotta be 10 guys that want to hurt him every single play. In fact, we may even put a little bounty on Ezekiel Elliott. Let's get to Alfred Morris.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I guess if I'm a fan of any baseball team it's the Brewers so fuck the Cubs.

Also, Major League was a superior movie to Rookie of the Year.

Plus I enjoy teams with impossible curses losing so close to winning. The world would have been better off if the Red Sox were still cursed...them winning ruined professional sports in New England and directly correlated to the shit attitudes of Pats fans.

Switching from World Series to NBA is so jarring lol.

I will say that watching baseball tonight introduced me to Jessica Mendoza, so it wasn't all a wash.

Morris would come in and still put up big yards.

Those running lanes can fit a Mack truck in them.

I think Morris is probably better finding the gaps, but Zeke has the big play potential.

I've said it many times, we would be better off this year with Morris and Ramsey or Bosa on defense. We might be regular season champs, but who wins in the playoffs with a power run game dragging along a mediocre, overachieving defense with a dearth of talent?

It's great not being 4-12 and having something to root for. But I don't see us being a top 5 team or a super bowl contender with this defensive personnel.

He also defended Raiders fans and believes their reputation as aggressive is largely outdated. That conflicts with what police data suggest: The Raiders tend to increase arrests at stadiums wherever they play; at the average away game for Oakland, arrests go up by 70 percent, according to The Post’s survey, among the highest in the league for road teams. Arrests also tend to go up when the Pittsburgh Steelers, Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers play road games, according to the data.

Hmm.

Top Bottom