• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Mindlog

Voter right lobbies mean well, but the futility of trying to get the majority of elected officials to act against their own best interests is overwhelming. You can see it in the eyes and contrast the old members to the new. I truly know what it is to Becleve.

Still want to see Maddon get that ring.

Good read on Russell Shepard.

bionic77

Thinking of getting one even though I have no idea what I'd use it for. I did the same thing with PSVR and haven't had any buyer's regret yet.
I like that new tech shit and for me I get so many fucking emails and texts during the day that it actually does save me some aggravation to just glance at my watch instead pulling out my phone.

With how many texts that you must be getting from all the ho's it might be useful to you to. For that reason I could not recommend this to DM unless paying at Pizza Hut via his phone was that important.

Welcome to the club friend. The watch has it's uses. I really like being able to check/receive my notifications without having to pull out my phone. Also using Apple Pay and having flight boarding passes with the watch is next level shit.
People as always are idiots.

This is not going to replace your smartphone but the whole package is pretty cool and useful for a few limited uses. Also it does feel next level when you pay for your shit with your phone. I am late to the club (I always prefer gen 2 with Apple) but it's still new to me!

Sanjuro

last watch I had was a candy one

My last watch.

9b8c2cbb692703e50e9ca45178de7cf4.jpg

MechDX

On my drive home from work last night I was listening to a local sports radio station and the host mentioned how Texans fans have just seemed to stop caring about this team and season. Hit up some Texan message boards and it really hit me: the majority of fans absolutely dont give a shit anymore.

This isnt like 2013 where they were demanding blood during the Schaub meltdown and kubiak giving everyone the finger they just absolutely dont care. Sadly I do believe if they lose to the Lions this week, at home, this shit will slowly turn to a complete meltdown

On my drive home from work last night I was listening to a local sports radio station and the host mentioned how Texans fans have just seemed to stop caring about this team and season. Hit up some Texan message boards and it really hit me: the majority of fans absolutely dont give a shit anymore.

This isnt like 2013 where they were demanding blood during the Schaub meltdown and kubiak giving everyone the finger they just absolutely dont care. Sadly I do believe if they lose to the Lions this week, at home, this shit will slowly turn to a complete meltdown

Team is 4-3. I know Texans fans are burnt out on shitty QBs but dropping the season?

Can't say i've ever seen so much backlash towards a QB in such a short period of time. Hell, people are STILL making excuses for Bradford 6 years into his career.

Texans fans are the worst my friend.

Pepiope

Team is 4-3. I know Texans fans are burnt out on shitty QBs but dropping the season?

Can't say i've ever seen so much backlash towards a QB in such a short period of time. Hell, people are STILL making excuses for Bradford 6 years into his career.
Excuse me sir. Bradford is a fine Qb.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

This is easily the biggest, costliest mistake at QB since the Raiders traded for an injured Carson Palmer.

Texans are definitely a playoff team this year if they had Hoyer under center and used the rest of Brock's contract for depth.

MechDX

The team execs, media and PR all hyped the fans into a frenzy in the off season. Brocks poor play is a part of it but they have played 3 road games and lost all 3 while not even being competitive in any of them. Then the team and media start spinning "But the 3 games were against possibly the 3 best teams in the league!". While true (Pats/Vikings/Broncos) they were never even really in those games

Couple that with the "wash/rinse/repeat" post game pressers. "We have to coach better. We have to play better. We will get it fixed. We have to have good practices". While hardcore fans know this is all coach speak it still grates.

the thing with Osweiler is he should be showing improvement week to week but if you look at the games every week he is regressing. Oz is everything you want in a franchise QB. Says the right things, carries himself well, teammates like him. Then the games happen and all that good will is just dropped.

Makes the narrative the owner doesnt really care more valid. Every game is already a sell out and there is a multi year wait for season tickets. I dont agree with this but it gives those that do validation that they are right.

This is easily the biggest, costliest mistake at QB since the Raiders traded for an injured Carson Palmer.

Texans are definitely a playoff team this year if they had Hoyer under center and used the rest of Brock's contract for depth.

Texans have way too much talent to be this bad right now. Also fuck that Hoyer nonsense. Did no one watch his complete and utter meltdown in that playoff game?? 5 freaking turnovers by him alone! What is the point of making the playoffs when you know there is a 95% chance you get thumped, at home no less, in the first round? It just validates the nonsense "We are on the right track". Honestly the Texans will likely win the division and it will mean jack squat because the rest of the division is just terrible

Top Bottom