• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

bionic77

UPS says information unavailable about my Apple Watch and says delivery rescheduled. Been that way for 24 hours.

My watch just crash landed on the Lost island. :(

I got nothing. Goodbye, Josh Brown. Should have happened sooner. Mara and the league fucked up.

UPS says information unavailable about my Apple Watch and says delivery rescheduled. Been that way for 24 hours.

My watch just crash landed on the Lost island. :(

Inversely my iPhone 7+ showed up yesterday a month sooner than I expected from UPS.

BigAT

Better late than never I suppose

Glad they're at least admitting they fucked up.

“We believed we did the right thing at every juncture in our relationship with Josh,” said Giants president John Mara. “Our beliefs, our judgments and our decisions were misguided. We accept that responsibility."

LOL at LeBron asking you for free ice cream and two trucks from Blue Bunny saying they're going to show up outside the stadium tonight and give out free ice cream to everyone.

How is it?

Felt no need to upgrade from my 6S+.

I like the haptic/clicky feel of the home button now. I mostly upgraded for the 3 GB RAM (apparently only on the 7 Plus but not the 7 model), storage, new speaker, camera, and the fact that I had a gift card that didn't work a while back that finally did now. No real reason to upgrade if you're on a 6S+ probably.

JABEE

The NFL didn't suffer for covering up the Ray Rice incident and they won't suffer for this.

Their player discipline program is a PR system. If your incident blows up, you will get a game or two. If not, the NFL won't do a thing.

The NFL will let the courts decide unless a situation makes them look bad. This is when they will respond. The NFL needs to stop acting like they care.

NO MORE was good for one season. People forget and the campaign is No More. I'm sure domestic violence has been solved in the league and around the country.

Fox318

I can't believe it took this long for them to release Brown. HE'S A FUCKING KICKER!

Its the giants organization.

Unless its about the coach they run the ship very measured and slow.

They won't sign somebody with a history like Vick but if they could hide it they would have.

Gobias

Banned
Line and sf2Fanatic have sexual tension that is off the charts. Never seen anything like it except for
me and Bread, me and rando, me and kave, me and Sweeney bae, me and Floy? No that last one for sure isn't right

Flo likes to send inappropriate pics on Snapchat you better watch what you say.

JABEE

I can't believe it took this long for them to release Brown. HE'S A FUCKING KICKER!

He's a Kicker who is better than other kickers. It doesn't matter how important you are. The NFL will protect you if it means having to publicly confront their own failures. They will hold off doing that if the devil himself were playing long snapper for the Miami Dolphins.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Patriots are acquiring LB Kyle Van Noy from Lions, multiple sources tell ESPN's James Walker, Field Yates and Mike Reiss

Gobias

Banned
How likely is it that this guy (future Browns great Joe Callahan) is going to throw a pass this Sunday?

b99713787z.1_20160426211201_000_gmlfdefj.1-1.jpg

Doomsayer

So, I have a question.

Since week 2 how many legitimately good games have you watched? I think I've watched 3 or 4. I know I said I wouldn't complain this year but man football is trash.

Falchion

My body is so ready for Titans Jags. I'm not even going to play any video games during it, I want to soak in every detail of that football game.

He's a Kicker who is better than other kickers. It doesn't matter how important you are. The NFL will protect you if it means having to publicly confront their own failures. They will hold off doing that if the devil himself were playing long snapper for the Miami Dolphins.

You taking shit about Miami Dolphins Legend and future HOF long snapper John Denney?
Not cool friend...not cool

So, I have a question.

Since week 2 how many legitimately good games have you watched? I think I've watched 3 or 4. I know I said I wouldn't complain this year but man football is trash.

Lets see Cowboys are 5-1 and Dolphins 3-4....so 8.

I think the NFL problem with ratings is fucking games on too many nights.

We all love football yes. That doesn't mean I want to watch football every single night of the week, there are other shows I want to watch.

I mean look, we have Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night for NFL.

College has Friday night, Saturday night.

That leaves two nights a week without football on. NFL didn't think they could over saturate the market and that's exactly what I think they've done.

If the games were good it wouldn't be an issue.

I think the NFL problem with ratings is fucking games on too many nights.

We all love football yes. That doesn't mean I want to watch football every single night of the week, there are other shows I want to watch.

I mean look, we have Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday night for NFL.

College has Friday night, Saturday night.

That leaves two nights a week without football on. NFL didn't think they could over saturate the market and that's exactly what I think they've done.

Later on this season they willy have games on Saturday. Week 16 has a Thursday Night game, a shitload of Saturday games, two Sunday games and a Monday night game.

Duxxy3

I think the Patriots are up to like 8 or 9 people who classify as linebacker. Need to IR or cut one or two people in that logjam. McClellin would be my top pick to go. He just doesn't seem necessary.

Top Bottom