• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

JABEE

It's a good thing student athletes don't get paid.

Dirty money ruins the game when it isn't in the hands of real school employees and bureaucrats.

Slo

I agree although it's a bummer they cancelled all the games last week. I always love seeing Oho State destroy Penn State

image.php

Draxal

Best three football games in the 21st century are all college games.

Boise St/Oklahoma Every Trick play in the book
Texas/USC Rose Bowl
Auburn/Alabama Iron Bowl FG Return

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
They started blocking out the website on the blacks for trump signs?

Several California burrito places have popped up in my neighborhood in Brooklyn.

I can confirm that there is no rice in the burrito, but there are french fries.

Oozer3993

Texas/USC Rose Bowl

That Boise State/Oklahoma game was amazing. In the last minute and change + overtime alone:

* OK TD and 2pt conversion to tie it.
* OK pick 6 to take the lead.
* BSU Hook and ladder on 4th and 19 with 9 seconds left to tie it up.
* 25 yard TD run on the first play of overtime by THE Adrian Peterson (not the fake one)
* HB pass for a TD on 4th down for BSU
* BSU goes for 2 and the win. They run a Statue of Liberty perfectly.
* The RB who scored the winning points runs over and proposes to his cheerleader girlfriend. THIS ISN'T EVEN A JOKE, IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

The game was preposterous. And an insane amount of fun. Long live college football.

Two of the best football games I've ever witnessed, hands down.

College football has a wider spectrum of quality than NFL, the bad games can be reaaaaaaaaaaaally bad, but when it's at its best it's unique and incredible.

cdyhybrid

I also find it funny when NFL fans complain about defensive games that are low scoring yet refuse to watch college games that often feature wide-open dynamic offenses.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The biggest problem I have with college football is that the amount of corruption would make Sepp Blatter blush.

Draxal

lol what the hell is a Boise State? Sure never played Oklahoma I know that

still cry sometimes

I took out some of the Giants games because I'm a complete Giants homer.

But I'd rate that game over 2008 Giants/Pats Helmet catch, ever with me being a complete homer.

Best game I'd ever saw.

Hindl

What's the difference between a California Burrito and a regular Burrito? Is it just (aside from quality) that they put fries in it?

The Auburn FG return against Alabama was one of the happiest moments of my life. Saban is basically Belichick and watching him make such an awful mistake and pay for it in the greatest way imaginable was... well, it's simply beyond words. When a human you hate suffers that much it's just a special moment, guys.

Texas/USC Rose Bowl
And you didn't include Miami vs Ohio State..

And the best of all time
App State vs Michigan.. god that game single he didn't launched the BIG Network.

That's a top 10 upset in my book.

But seriously watch Boise State vs Oklahoma.. it's just amazing to watch to this day.

I'll tell you what happened, friend. VT beat the ever-loving shit out of Miami and effectively ended their season. All hail Fuente!
Why can't they show up when I pick them to win?

It's not your fault.
NOTHING HAPPENED..

Beach

Texas/USC Rose Bowl
I discovered GAF shortly before that Boise St and Oklahoma game. That thread/moment was awesome.

However, I think USC vs Texas is greatest overall game of this century. That USC fever was at its height in So Cal in the modern era and Vince Young was unstoppable.

Top Bottom