• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Can the Texans O close this out? :|

Doorman

Well that was tremendously stupid. One first down and they can just run clock, smoke our timeouts, and kick a field goal to make it an unreachable two-score game again.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ummm thanks Lions lol

252051594a43c5a73b0bbf9cbb644e33.jpg

_woLf

I wouldn't be too mad losing on the road but to lose when the yellow flags are like in favor of the Saints 10-1 and even the commentators keep harping on the illegal picks...

FUCK THE SAINTS.

WANNABE ASS PATS. Every single 3rd down = illegal pick.

11-1 but whos counting, not me or anything,

*pukes*

they didn't even stop the clock when he went out of bounds so we had to call timeout

ed hochuli has lost all my respect

Matrix

Ball game. GGs Texans-GAF. Run defense utterly failed us in the second half.

GG man.

Coaching failed you there too with that stupid onside kick.

Doorman

GG man.

Coaching failed you there too with that stupid onside kick.

It was stupid, yes, but given that your guys are just running for easy first downs now, it wouldn't have mattered with a kick deep anyway. Could still just run the clock out at will, the field position just made a field goal a possibility to drive things even further out of reach.

this_guy

We got free chicken McNuggets for 100 team rushing yards, a monster taco for scoring 2 touchdowns, and 40% off at Palais Royal (1 item) if Texans hold on for the win!

Top Bottom