• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

von-miller-dance.gif

squicken

Really good day of football. SEA and GB lost, but more than that I think the level of play was better. I haven't been one who has thought it was so bad so I am probably not the best judge.

I came in expecting a blowout also
Optimistic talk:

If the Falcons are good, this is a reassuring result. No run game, lots of players missing from defense, went on the road and woulda shoulda coulda beat a good team.

If the Falcons are good...

Real talk:
we still lost though

I want to strangle this team sometime.

McCoy is a huge idiot for not running it at the goaline though. He deserves that pink slip this year

squicken

Pretty bad show by the Colts on those Alex hits. Also I had no idea that Zeke had some battered girlfriend investigation out there.

sethbot

Pretty bad show by the Colts on those Alex hits. Also I had no idea that Zeke had some battered girlfriend investigation out there.
The police dropped the investigation because there was evidence that she was blackmailing him with false accusations, but the NFL still wanted to talk to him about it.

Euron

@GiantsGAF, who would we rather have win tonight? Yes as always we're rooting for the tie/Giant Meteor/Bane but if one team had to win, who would be preferable?

In before
the Cubs

squicken

Not sure who I am rooting for but I think DAL will run it down PHI's throat all night. MIN couldn't block a Division II school but that won't be the case tonight. PHI gonna have to hope Wentz has a bounce back game

@GiantsGAF, who would we rather have win tonight? Yes as always we're rooting for the tie/Giant Meteor/Bane but if one team had to win, who would be preferable?

In before
the Cubs

Eagles, I guess? I don't want Dallas running away with this division.

Meteor though

Top Bottom