• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 8 |OT| - Plays of the Week

We did it!!!!!!!!!!

CwEWjLSUAAAis5S.jpg

Burt

The fourth quarter might've been the worst playcalling I've seen from the Eagles since the darkest days of Andy Reid's tenure.

Bsigg12

I want to see that play again. Something didn't look right with what Collinsworth was saying the safeties running into each other.

effzee

This falls on Pederson.

Two drives in a row they throw behind the line of scrimmage.

Sure you don't have great WRs but you have TEs who can catch.

Ertz and Celek aren't part of the game plan at all and the Eagles called a terrible game in the 2nd half.

So frustrating cause this was winnable just like the other 2 losses.

RBs can't stop fumbling either.

Fuck

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Did you watch the game?

yep.

edit - to expand on that it's the reason I say this. He didn't have a very good game. However, he was able to maintain his composure, shake it off, and lead his team on a 12 play drive to win the game. That's a rookie QB maturing and taking ownership of an offense.

Hopefully Doug learns from this game. Enough with these line of scrimmage screen passes that go for losses.

I understand we're holding a rookie coach to high expectations but this was a totally winnable game.

Edit: and obviously we need to get actual WRs.

This falls on Pederson.

Two drives in a row they throw behind the line of scrimmage.

Sure you don't have great WRs but you have TEs who can catch.

Ertz and Celek aren't part of the game plan at all and the Eagles called a terrible game in the 2nd half.

So frustrating cause this was winnable just like the other 2 losses.

RBs can't stop fumbling either.

Fuck

Exactly this. On the other hand, great win by Dallas. (Philly fans, let's remember that this year was supposed to be a complete afterthought; it wasn't and isn't our year because we simply don't have the WRs. If Wentz -- and Pedersen, I guess -- get reps, I'm happy.)

I'm happy that every single game has been winnable and that we've got a franchise QB. Also, that was a pivotal game for the Cowboys, since they're now Dak's team... we'll see how that goes. Feel bad for Romo, though.

I'm surprised Sean Lee made it through that post game interview without breaking something.

You didn't see it on camera (just like you strategically don't see the top of Jason Witten's scalp) but Sean Lee received a biscuit immediately following that interview from a handler standing just off screen.

Top Bottom