• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Oh boy, here comes the tarp.

What if this is the start of a 40 day flood, they're never able to resume the game before Trump is elected and society collapses?

q0BwNek.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cubs will(?) send out Chapman for more Cleveland batting practice, it was improbable enough for him to make it through the 9th, the 10th would be a miracle.

I dunno game is basically done.

Cubs are destined to be the next Red Sox fanbase!

I dunno game is basically done.

Cubs are destined to be the next Red Sox fanbase!
Let's not judge them for their future sins.

But I agree with you, the loveable diehards will be outnumbered 100:1 by bandwagon "lifelongs" within about 2 minutes of them winning their first title (tonight or next year or whenever that is)

It's like clockwork!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Let's not judge them for their future sins.

But I agree with you, the loveable diehards will be outnumbered 100:1 by bandwagon "lifelongs" within about 2 minutes of them winning their first title (tonight or next year or whenever that is)

It's like clockwork!

I swear I didn't even know I was friends with Cubs fans on Facebook until they won the NLCS. Suddenly it's post after post about how much they love John Cusack and Bill Murray. Funny how that works

Gobias

Banned
I swear I didn't even know I was friends with Cubs fans on Facebook until they won the NLCS. Suddenly it's post after post about how much they love John Cusack and Bill Murray. Funny how that works

Wait, John Cusack? Everyone knows I'm a lifelong Cubs fan right?

My friend is a die hard Cleveland fan (All Cleveland sports) he's talked so much shit about Chicago and anyone not rooting for Cleveland that I'll be glad if Chicago wins and I couldn't care less about this sport.

Cleveland sports teams aren't cursed, though. The Cavs won a title. Indians were good, they played great all throughout the playoffs. They'll be back.

The Browns are clearly cursed, but that's different.

This is what it's going to feel like for me when the Lakers end their championship drought.
In 2116

Kang used up the 1000 Years of Prosperity to come back from 3-1 down against the 73 win Warriors with the 2 time MVP Stephen Curry.

Now Cleveland is promised 1000 Years of Darkness

Mindlog

In all honesty Floy is making a strong case for NFL GAF Presidency. Strong mix of 'getting it done' and 'total disrespect' that we deserve.

You gonna run Flo?

Cleveland back to being Cleveland...the 3-1 choke is truly Cleveland, the Cavs 3-1 comeback was just an aberration hahahaha

Hmmmm well I guess I don't have to pretend like I've been a hardcore baseball fan this whole time🤔 ....So in that aspect of life ...... I've actually done it!

Man this is dope

Gobias

Banned
Hmmmm well I guess I don't have to pretend like I've been a hardcore baseball fan this whole time🤔 ....So in that aspect of life ...... I've actually done it!

Man this is dope

In the end, the only thing that matters is that we did it and that Floy did not do it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
A woman beater won today

Sad!

Apparently the Cubs payroll was like 75 million or so higher than the Indians payroll? Baseball is weird.

Top Bottom