• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

RBH

Hmm, I move to Chicago, and the Cubs subsequently win the World Series. 🤔

I must be a good luck charm!

*folds arms and smiles*

Gobias

Banned
Hmm, I move to Chicago, and the Cubs subsequently win the World Series. 🤔

I must be a good luck charm!

*folds arms and smiles*
Hmmm since Atlanta never won anything while you were there does that just make it a shithole that will never win?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So the Arizona Cardinals have the next longest drought?

Well nobody cares because it's a small market team. Kinda like how I don't expect people to suddenly become Buffalo fans if either of their teams win something.

cdyhybrid

RUTtanr.png

Bread

Banned
What a night!

Kanye gave a shoutout to DM, shame he didn't make it to hear his name. I guess there was some traffic or something?

cdyhybrid

I think we'll need to give Pats fans a temp ban next Tuesday. They're going to take Trump's loss very hard and will be very upset - they might end up posting something that they'll regret. We should probably revoke their posting privileges until this all blows over for their own good.

bionic77

I wonder what the ratings were for last night.

Cubs/Indians World Series is straight out of a fucking movie.

Kind of amazed no one rioted in Chicago. Probably too cold and late at night.

squicken

Game is not on NBC. NFLN only. But the NBC crew will work the game, so no more Jeem and Pheel

“We’ve been through an awful lot with this team, particularly on offense,” Turner told me. “We had a lot of challenges. And for a period of time, we were able to hide some problems we had, but it catches up to you. And then we just had a difference of opinion—or what I felt was a difference of opinion—on what we needed to do to give our guys the best chance to fix it.
http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/11/03/...-vikings-nfl-playoff-contender-weakness-notes

Turner on why he left. I'm not sure what they can do. They've tried short passing, run heavy, pass heavy. If the opponent can get pressure with 4 rushers, stop the run, while keeping two safeties back, it doesn't seem like that can be solved on the whiteboard

Seahawks QB Russell Wilson has a sprained MCL in one leg, a high ankle sprain in the other, and now a pectoral injury. He’ll play Monday night.

Tough dude

e: Team W/L record as a function of which party holds the presidency. Skins, Dolphins, Bengals do their best when a Republican is in charge. Texans, Pack and Patriots flourish under a Democrat

Top Bottom