• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

squicken

ANY/A Differential. Texans and Raiders outperforming expectations

CwVgMUwXEAAkFPH.jpg:large

CwViZYMXUAAC0wT.jpg:large

RBH

THE NFL!

NFL NETWORK!

THURSDAY!

BUCS!

FALCONS!

WATCH IT!

WWWWAAAAAAATTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

reposting from the other thread since I didnt see this one

cowboys and pats will both be 17-1 going into the superbowl.

One with a 39 year old MVP and the other with a 4th round pick rookie of the year and 3rd place MVP (2nd is zeke)

crazy

Line_HTX

Josh Huff shifting the blame on Houston with a petty weak excuse.

"I'm from Houston. You can't trust a lot of people in Houston."

SpaceHorror

THE NFL!

NFL NETWORK!

THURSDAY!

BUCS!

FALCONS!

WATCH IT!

WWWWAAAAAAATTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

If we win tonight I hope the Bucs fan who was talking so much shit to us Falcons fans on the Marta train back from the season opener feels really, really bad. Or something.

That'll show him.

BigAT

A firm reminder that the league needs to protect players from themselves when it comes to concussions:

Nat Berhe is likely to return this week finally after missing 4 games with a concussion he suffered in week 3. He's said that he doesn't plan to change the way he tackles or plays and has little regard for the long term potential effects of concussions. Some choice quotes:

"Is that going to change how I tackle? Probably not," Berhe said. "I've watched the hit, man, and it was one of those things where it just happened. It is what it is."

"Nobody wants to live forever," Berhe said. "I'm just out here man. ... It's fun to watch. If you're fun to watch, who knows, maybe they'll throw the bank at you one day."

[on if he's thinking about the consequences]
"Not really. I feel everybody has their own ... it's your life, it's my life,"

After the hit that caused the concussion in week 3, Berhe was actually allowed to re-enter and finish the game. His thoughts while he was out there:
"Honestly, I kind of wanted to hit some more people when I was out there...I was like, 'We'll work it out when it's done.' And that is what we did."

http://www.espn.com/new-york/nfl/st...ew-york-giants-throws-caution-wind-concussion

Falchion

A Falcons win tonight would start my football weekend off on the right foot. They need redemption from last time.

Josh Huff shifting the blame on Houston with a petty weak excuse.

"I'm from Houston. You can't trust a lot of people in Houston."

So dumb. I can't understand why the team doesn't suspend him. All he adds is special teams.

Edit: Welp apparently I spoke too soon. Good move.

I wonder if this means we'll see Bryce Treggs dress on game day. I wonder if Paul Turner makes the roster now.

I feel a little bad for Josh Huff. He picked the absolute worst state to get caught with a gun in. It's a separate mandatory minimum for each hollow point he had with him.

Hindl

So dumb. I can't understand why the team doesn't suspend him. All he adds is special teams.

Edit: Welp apparently I spoke too soon. Good move.

I wonder if this means we'll see Bryce Treggs dress on game day. I wonder if Paul Turner makes the roster now.

Pretty much had to happen, Huff is almost certainly going to jail, maybe for a few years, with the hollow point bullets.

Bryce Treggs was practicing catching deep balls from Wentz this week, so maybe they'll make the move. Can't be worse than Agholor.

Top Bottom