• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

List has been updated after some feedback. It's now a Top 20 list, though a bit more than 20 total teams listed due to a couple ties.

11 NFL teams, 6 MLB teams, 3 NBA teams, 2 NHL teams.

I wonder what the average amount of time it takes a new franchise to earn a championship is for each sport.

squicken

List has been updated after some feedback. It's now a Top 20 list, though a bit more than 20 total teams listed due to a couple ties.

11 NFL teams, 6 MLB teams, 3 NBA teams, 2 NHL teams.

In the NBA, even the worst owner with the worst coach is a ping pong ball away from a title. In football, bad leadership negates the good talent. There are a lot of bad owners and coaches in the NFL so it's no surprise to see some teams stuck in the suck

Farooq

Banned
I agree to some extent, but I also know Romo would have more than two picks at this point in the season.

Romo has about 2 terrible games a season, I'll give you that, and his terrible game are more damaging. But I think upside with Romo in is tremendous. The upside carries you when teams try to take away Zeke in the run game.

The article I linked in a previous post mentioned this but I'll reiterate, Zeke is not being utilized in ways that can exploit match-ups nearly as much as he should. A veteran QB like Romo will better utilize Zeke's talents.

Mindlog

Thread is nearing page two.
I'm beginning to believe you people aren't too excited about tonight's football matchup.

RBH

CwXk8g-XAAASNFl.jpg:large

THE NFL!

NFL NETWORK!

THURSDAY!

BUCS!

FALCONS!

WATCH IT!

WWWWAAAAAAATTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Jarnet87

People not interested in the game at least watch when Tampa is on defense. Conte, McDougald:

Worst safeties ever or greatest comedic portrayal of the position?

Line_HTX

I like the NBC ticker better.

Bob Costas putting the spotlight on Aguayo for 7 missed FG's and missed PAT against the Raiders.

ROFL

Top Bottom