• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Jarnet87

Fire Licht, fire Koetter.

I hate the Bucs. I hate how they draft. I hate how they continue to think adding one or two pieces on defense will save this dumpster fire instead of just trying to make the offense good. Maybe if the D could play with a lead or not have to be on the field all night they might make plays. Burn it all.

Falcons winning the Super Bowl would be difficult on my heart.

I would probably take that harder than the Panthers losing the SB.

I'm not ashamed to say that I would root for the Patriots in that game if that ends up being the matchup.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I'm not ashamed to say that I would root for the Patriots in that game if that ends up being the matchup.

You should be ashamed though. Even if it's something that you're forced to do.

But the Falcons aren't winning a Super Bowl until that defense is under control. Their offense will get shut down by somebody in the playoffs and won't be able to keep up.

Hindl

You should be ashamed though. Even if it's something that you're forced to do.

But the Falcons aren't winning a Super Bowl until that defense is under control. Their offense will get shut down by somebody in the playoffs and won't be able to keep up.

This. Defense wins championships. Did everyone already forget the last SB? Or Seahawks vs. #1 Offense in the league Broncos?

This. Defense wins championships. Did everyone already forget the last SB? Or Seahawks vs. #1 Offense in the league Broncos?

That's why I am thinking next year or two could be the Falcons window, there is actually a ton of great young talent on the defensive side of the ball that is gelling together and could really make some noise soon.

No matter who wins.. I think we can all agree.. Fuck the Lakers.

I won't forget this

Just trying to take all the Ls before year is over huh?

MechDX

Open page, see "fantasy football discussion"

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Oldest man mech loves this page :")

Clint-Eastwood.gif

Beach

I feel as if the NFL needs the Broncos vs Raiders game to be great. With the bigger NFL rivalries of the last decade (Colts Pats, Steelers Ravens, Packers Bears, Saints Falcons ect.) the NFL needs more stories.

Well squicken, that Fran Duffy piece explains exactly why Wentz didn't go deep, and it wasn't on him. It was a) they didn't run many deep plays and b) when they did no one was open at all and Wentz made the right decisions to gain yards.

MechDX

Because they know about your gonorrhea

"When I think of high quality medical care, I think of Cleveland Ohio"

Benjamin Allbright ‏@AllbrightNFL 32s33 seconds ago
#Browns to start Kessler Sunday.

If I'm Cle I may not looking QB early in the coming draft. Kessler looks like a starter. Take best player.

BG is Benjamin Allbright

I had Jones and Hooper on my fantasy team!!

Against Matt Ryan
Win this week and you can get back in the playoff race..

Beat Chuck Fox.. I believe in you.

I had Mike Evans and Matt Bryant. Yesterday was a win.
*pukes*

I had Aguayo fuck you both.
I had him at one point.. I now have Seabass

I won't forget this
Well Chris..

Oldest man mech loves this page :")
I had Austin hooper
Are you going to get our boy Gabriel?

"When I think of high quality medical care, I think of Cleveland Ohio"

BG is Benjamin Allbright
To be fair.. he looks like more of a starter than Goff apparently..

So..
#PackitforPeppers

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That's why I am thinking next year or two could be the Falcons window, there is actually a ton of great young talent on the defensive side of the ball that is gelling together and could really make some noise soon.

That's some ridiculous optimism when your defense is giving up over 27 points per game.

I'm skeptical until I see some receipts.

Top Bottom