• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

*Make it home from work and sees scores*

giphy.gif

Floy must be screaming his head off cheering on LSU
I was there in spirit absolutely..

Come back Ed.. I believe in you

Mindlog

Not being a golf mans is starting to approach liability status. Really not interested in golf, but may have to take it up soon.
It's gonna have like 2x better graphics than PS4Pro right? I may pick it up.
I believe™ Microsoft will be much more aggressive about upgrading old games.

Final specs on Scorpio are not known yet but we do know it will be 6 teraflops which is an insane number.

Your mind must not comprehend the absolutely universe destroying notion that there are PC GPU's on the market right now that laugh at 6 teraflops.:)

The 980ti I have in my computer is what the Scorpio is shooting for (roughly 5.6tf and even then comparing how Nvidia and AMD measure such a thing is apples to oranges). Calling it "insane" is a bit overboard don't you think?

Your mind must not comprehend the absolutely universe destroying notion that there are PC GPU's on the market right now that laugh at 6 teraflops.:)

The 980ti I have in my computer is what the Scorpio is shooting for (roughly 5.6tf and even then comparing how Nvidia and AMD measure such a thing is apples to oranges). Calling it "insane" is a bit overboard don't you think?

He won't get his check if he doesn't try to hype you up

Sorry I thought we were talking about consoles. Are there any consoles that top that number?

Sorry I thought we were talking about consoles. Are there any consoles that top that number?
Does it change the point? It doesn't inherently make something "insane" if the goal is to use currently available technology in a console a year out from release. It's not only realistic but financially responsible to do so. You're correct in stating the Scorpio won't be $700. It won't be a penny over $399, IMO. The reason for that is because there's nothing "insane" about what they are speccing into the system. I know I'm asking you take the console warrior goggles off for a moment but come on, I know you can do it.;)

Pepiope

Does it change the point? It doesn't inherently make something "insane" if the goal is to use currently available technology in a console a year out from release. It's not only realistic but financially responsible to do so. You're correct in stating the Scorpio won't be $700. It won't be a penny over $399, IMO. The reason for that is because there's nothing "insane" about what they are speccing into the system. I know I'm asking you take the console warrior goggles off for a moment but come on, I know you can do it.;)
If it does hit that number though, it will easily be the most powerful console on the market, right?

If it does hit that number though, it will easily be the most powerful console on the market, right?
Absolutely? Without knowing final specs ....? You can assume that and I'll certainly own one alongside my PS4 Pro coming next week and the Nintendo Switch when it releases in March.

Honestly who cares about Bone 2.0, you can already play their entire library in 4K. It's not like the PRO where you are getting an improvement in games that can only be found on the PS4 ecosystem. It's straight up useless.

Any Cowboys fans think that Dallas needs to win easily over the Browns to prove that they are a legit good team? cannot have them stick around. Every year we always have something happen that brings the base back to reality, hell the last time the Browns played us, we squeaked out with a win in OT.

I think anything less than total domination would be disappointing

Meh, just get the Dubya. Any given Sunday and all that jazz, all that matters is 7-1.

Yeah that is all I was talking about. I could not possibly care less about what is going on with PCs. I bought a gaming PC and it was a disaster, I will never do that again.

MS fucked up in waiting until end of 2017 for a new console like that, I mean it's what a year or two away from the next ones? They should have done like Sony and just released a small increase now.

Pepiope

Yeah that is all I was talking about. I could not possibly care less about what is going on with PCs. I bought a gaming PC and it was a disaster, I will never do that again.
Honestly, if I could get sports games on PC I wouldn't even consider a console. Paying full price for games and paying to use live or psn? Eww.

There should definitely be a new madden, or the show on PC once every few years :(

Top Bottom