• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Hindl

GG giants gaf. Early interceptions killed us and some more bad playcalling. At least there was some more open offense. We're really missing Bennie Logan and we need a few more pieces

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
:jnc

Real talk Vikings defense is solid though. A lot of good, young players in all three phases of the defense. Going to be interesting to see how they manage all those contracts.

Should be easy without having to pay a QB

When the Vikings were 5-0 and the Lions were 1-3 I laughed at all the Sam Bradford MVP talk.

It's a 17 week marathon to get to the playoffs and good Quarterback play will always prevail

Stafford got easily outplayed by Bradford though...

jbug617

Banned
Hmmm what if the Eagles go 8-8 and so the Browns end up with the desired 8-8 draft pick?

8-8 is dead
Cwm7NlFUAAAbaJp.jpg

Shocked that we won but this team is different than before, still too sloppy and the play calling needs to get better, Gase needs to stop all the damn screens. Also where the hell is Parker!? This defense is still bad the jets are just worse. But it's nice to get the W against them. GG Jets gaf.

Shit game but a win's a win and I'll take it against the fucking Jets.

Tannehill is a liability right now. WRs have completely disappeared from the gameplan. I think Parker had one catch? Stills had maybe one? Just embarrassing against such an awful secondary. Defense is abysmal as well, absolutely lucky the Jets were too bad in the redzone to take advantage of it. Sucks but this team is going nowhere.

Jesus

Every time I think the Browns are just the worst they somehow get even more worse historically
They are the Cubs.

Not because they are cursed (the Cubs weren't cursed), but because their fanbase and organization have seen nothing but bad football for so long, they don't know what good looks like and have no compass to determine when things are getting better or getting worse.

see also: American politics, maybe

Shit game but a win's a win and I'll take it against the fucking Jets.

Tannehill is a liability right now. WRs have completely disappeared from the gameplan. I think Parker had one catch? Stills had maybe one? Just embarrassing against such an awful secondary. Defense is abysmal as well, absolutely lucky the Jets were too bad in the redzone to take advantage of it. Sucks but this team is going nowhere.

Stills was out since like the 2nd quarter but yeah they have completely disappeared and the back up TEs are doing better than the starters did lol

I just hope we get the win next week since I'll be there in person again, but this is not a playoff team.

GG Eagles gaf...

Giants secondary was swiss cheese today, worse they have played all season, they need to fix shit next week, AJ Green coming to town off a bye..

Top Bottom