• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

squicken

149 yards passing against one of the worst pass defenses in the league. Atrocious, no other way to look at it.

I'm not trying to cast aspersions but it looks like Gase is trying to minimize Tannehill. Gase is pretty adaptable. Set passing records with Peyton and ran 40 times a game with Tebow

What he has done with OL is amazing. I am a fan. Hopefully y'all get a new GM

I'm not trying to cast aspersions but it looks like Gase is trying to minimize Tannehill. Gase is pretty adaptable. Set passing records with Peyton and ran 40 times a game with Tebow

He didn't really do anything, we finally had all five starters healthy 3 weeks ago and now we are 3-0.

@EricElizondo8 5m5 minutes ago

Dominique Jones was the leading receiver.

Terrible, can't wait for the film breakdowns of this game. Should be interesting.

Tannehill has long hit his ceiling. Run an offense through him and you lose. I never bought that the Dolphins o-line was as consistently terrible as Dolphans insisted.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Mediocre offense

Bad defense that even holds and still gets burnt for 13 yards on 3rd and 5.

Yeah I dunno man. Might be a blowout.

Giants unlucky team i swear, get the Packers when they were playing decent football, now they look like complete shit, Get Vikings when they were rolling now they look even worse than the Packers, also the Bears in 2 weeks and they are playing so much better...

Top Bottom