• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford got easily outplayed by Bradford though...

:jnc no way. Other than the ill advised pick, Stafford's only pick in 4 games (probably his worst of the season), Stafford was on point most of the game. He had a couple of nice deep shots to Marvin Jones that were well defended.

The Lions D came up huge today but again they allowed a mediocre QB to sink and dunk all day.

Deception

Jets OC should be fired. They took Forte out for nearly every red zone chance they had in favor of Powell when Forte was shredding the Dolphins for 7.6 per carry. Put Forte in for those redzone trips and I guarantee the Jets would have won.

Stills was out since like the 2nd quarter but yeah they have completely disappeared and the back up TEs are doing better than the starters did lol

I just hope we get the win next week since I'll be there in person again, but this is not a playoff team.
149 yards passing against one of the worst pass defenses in the league. Atrocious, no other way to look at it.

Saints offense has been firing on all cylinders for a few weeks now. I love the switch to Hightower too. I would love to be .500 for like the 3rd time in 3 years lol.

Many ppl are messaging me saying 8-8 is dead. ... BUT! If I look at the numbers I'm pretty sure the math would not support this!
Oo04a.gif

0-16 in 20-16 is 2 0-16s

How do you get 16 from 2? 8, of course!

8-8. We doing it

Don't know if all of Packers GAF read the JSonline article putting it all in obvious detail this week, but the gist of knowing what to expect from this Packers offense is to just check personnel in the huddle. If 1 or more TEs are in (with the exception of Jared Cook), no one will be open and we will suck.

If no TEs are in, good things happen.

149 yards passing against one of the worst pass defenses in the league. Atrocious, no other way to look at it.

Yeah it was bad, WR couldn't get open, terrible play calling with all those stupid screens, Tannehill missed a wide open Carroo, just bad bad bad. Even the oline was leaky. but I will say they feel like a different team. I mean any other year in the last 10 and the Dolphins either lose in hilarious fashion like they almost did or we get blown out. But this team doesn't quit, they find a way to make plays regardless of the lack of talent we have, especially on defense. The only thing I take away from this team is that maybe Gase will be a good coach after we get him some more talent.

Top Bottom