• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Juicy Bob

Fuck this team.....made of glass and coaching staff is garbage
image.php

McCarthy's offensive gameplan is apparently to run a lot with our off-the-street RBs and to throw to our bad TEs.

This is going to get ugly.

Laugh all you want, but Tannehill has never shown any consistency on offense. The o-line has just been a convenient scapegoat.

It's the same with Bradford. squicken will blame his performance on the o-line, and maybe they aren't great, but tons of teams have o-line issues and work around them. Bradford and Tannehill have instead gotten anyone who goes near their offenses fired. In what i'm sure is no coincidence Gase takes the ball out of Tannehill's hands and now the Dolphins are ripping off games (two of which where their RB had monster numbers).

Laugh all you want, but Tannehill has never shown any consistency on offense. The o-line has just been a convenient scapegoat.

It's the same with Bradford. squicken will blame his performance on the o-line, and maybe they aren't great, but tons of teams have o-line issues and work around them. Bradford and Tannehill have instead gotten anyone who goes near their offenses fired. In what i'm sure is no coincidence Gase takes the ball out of Tannehill's hands and now the Dolphins are ripping off games (two of which where their RB had monster numbers).

It's not even about Tannehill, the oline play in Miami has been putrid for like 5 years, I don't care who you had a QB. I believe last year 3 of the 5 linemen were rated bottom of the league at their positions....I don't care what you think about Tannehill and his play. The oline in Miami has absolutely been as terrible as we've said, that isn't debatable.

31. Miami Dolphins (32nd)

Pass-blocking rank: 29th

Run-blocking rank: 32nd

Penalties rank: 25th

Stud: While Mike Pouncey is the best of this bunch, he didn’t even need to have anything close to his best year to be the stud here.

Dud: Is it time to call an end to the Dallas Thomas experiment? He graded worse in 2015 than he did in 2014, and struggled whenever faced with semi-decent opposition.

Summary: On the plus side, they moved up a spot. But that was due more to the Chargers being that bad, rather than Miami getting better. Given how much money and how many high draft picks the team has spent, it has to be considered a monumental failure that they produce as badly as they do.

This is from last year.

squicken

It's the same with Bradford. ).

I would lay tons of money that Bradford leads the NFL in snaps played with backup linemen since he has come into the league

It's not even about Tannehill, the oline play in Miami has been putrid for like 5 years, I don't care who you had a QB. I believe last year 3 of the 5 linemen were rated bottom of the league at their positions....I don't care what you think about Tannehill and his play. The oline in Miami has absolutely been as terrible as we've said, that isn't debatable.

This is from last year.

You're linking Pro Football Focus to me? The same website that was calling Jamie Collins one of the best linebackers in the NFL this year just before he got shipped off to football purgatory by Belichick?

Top Bottom