• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

I said I never bought your o-line was as bad as Dolphans said. You guys are constantly calling your o-line the worst in the league.

And they are, or bottom 5. What difference does it make? Doesn't make the oline suddenly good if they aren't literately the worst. If you want to keep being wrong by all means keep arguing.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Two poop sandwiches smashing together

image.php

Seen enough. 4-4

GG Colts-GAF, outcome is decided, 2nd half will be a good preseason game.

This is the year we miss the playoffs I think. Move on from McCarthy if/when that happens, but don't cheap out on the replacement.

Eleuin

Seen enough. 4-4

GG Colts-GAF, outcome is decided, 2nd half will be a good preseason game.

This is the year we miss the playoffs I think. Move on from McCarthy if/when that happens, but don't cheap out on the replacement.
Glad you're finally on the wagon

Glad you're finally on the wagon
Yeah. He's an offensive minded coach who has lost the ability to coach offense. Unless we have a big turnaround, he's damaged goods.

Blaming Rodgers for this is far too generous to the coaching staff. The Dallas game was on #12, the rest of this is systemic.

Yeah. He's an offensive minded coach who has lost the ability to coach offense. Unless we have a big turnaround, he's damaged goods.

Blaming Rodgers for this is far too generous to the coaching staff. The Dallas game was on #12, the rest of this is systemic.

I'm not watching the game, but Rodgers having 77 yards sounds like a Rodgers problem.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm not watching the game, but Rodgers having 77 yards sounds like a Rodgers problem.

He's been bad for two years, but against this team a lot of it has been the absolutely predictable play calling. They run the same shit each time they get the ball and Indy is ready for it.

Rams just teeing off on Cameron now.

Remmers either

A) Owes a bookie
B) Hates Cam
C) Is the worst football player alive

EDIT:There's been a flag literally everytime Gurley has a nice gain. I kinda feel bad for guy

Top Bottom