• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

TheFatOne

Yea Rodgers isn't right, but haven't seen him enough over the last couple of years to say if it's just his skills deteriorating like every other older qb. Will be interesting to see how he plays this year, and next.

Perhaps you're right. Though didn't McCarthy "fire" himself from play calling duties last season? I don't remember Rodgers having a renaissance during that time.
Was the opposite, after the NFCCG he removed himself, and then after we looked listless on offense for most of the season he took over again (and in fairness, things slightly improved).

But no matter who's calling plays, it's his offense. When we trod out mutliple shitty TEs to catch passes (and get open because... the other team forgets about them? idk), that's on Mike

Tannehill had 8 TDs 7 Ints this season correct? Just checking.

Seems the Dolphins have wins in spite of him, though I guess it's just because the o-line got healthy finally.

You're right, he hasn't made key third down throws or plays when we needed them or the most 50+ yard plays coming into this game. You got me, you and those pesky stats. Guess all that film review is wrong. Welp time to switch to a new sport.

Spinluck

I swear to god this year Luck just doesn't acknowledge the blitz. He was one of the best against it earlier in this career, but now he's taking sacks and getting hit. Wonder if it has to do with him trying his hardest to lower his turnover count.

Spinluck

Highlight of the game.

The colors would probably have made me go limp at this point

I'm getting no wood from this Packers team

Fake edit: that last pass made my heart skip a beat...looked like the Colts were gonna bat it down
Rodgers has been late on a lot of those timing throws. As if... he's caught off guard when guys are actually open...

UP-squirrel.gif

Top Bottom