• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

No team has ever made the playoffs after having a 2-6 record.

Not sure a team has ever made the playoffs after losing to Case Keenum either.

Bad mojo if the Kittens lose this one

Rodgers hasn't look good for a while now. That's ALL on McCarthy?
All? Of course not.

But I think you and I both know that QBs are a product of their supporting cast and coaching staff, and that you can make a QBs life easier by doing certain things, and harder by doing certain things. The Packers structured offense is bad. From the outside, it looks like the game has passed McCarthy by.

He's been bad for two years, but against this team a lot of it has been the absolutely predictable play calling. They run the same shit each time they get the ball and Indy is ready for it.

Perhaps the play calling is predictable BECAUSE Rodgers has been bad?

I mean, fire McCarthy if you want to, but it's not as if Rodgers has been playing like an MVP but for the play calling.

All? Of course not.

But I think you and I both know that QBs are a product of their supporting cast and coaching staff, and that you can make a QBs life easier by doing certain things, and harder by doing certain things. The Packers structured offense is bad. From the outside, it looks like the game has passed McCarthy by.

Perhaps you're right. Though didn't McCarthy "fire" himself from play calling duties last season? I don't remember Rodgers having a renaissance during that time.

Perhaps the play calling is predictable BECAUSE Rodgers has been bad?

I mean, fire McCarthy if you want to, but it's not as if Rodgers has been playing like an MVP but for the play calling.
It's way more than play calling at this point. Personnel groups, game plans, it's a mess. A mess!

That one is on Rodgers though

Top Bottom