• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Was the opposite, after the NFCCG he removed himself, and then after we looked listless on offense for most of the season he took over again (and in fairness, things slightly improved).

But no matter who's calling plays, it's his offense. When we trod out mutliple shitty TEs to catch passes (and get open because... the other team forgets about them? idk), that's on Mike

I dunno, just seems to me like the Packers - for the first time in a long time - lack talent at the skill positions.

I mean, I understand it's frustrating, but there is a tangible consistent problem with Rodgers vs. his previous performance, and (lack of) talent is a good explanation for it.

I understand wins and losses are on the coach, but ultimately it's up to the team on the field to make plays. One of the Steelers forums I visit are all over Tomlin saying he should be fired after today's loss, but Ben didn't complete a 3rd down until garbage time. Let's be sure to parse where the blame should be properly attributed is all i'm saying. (Though that said maybe McCarthy does need to go.)

DMczaf

Why are we watching football when Team Fighting Championship exists?

297862_v1.gif

#NoMoreFootball

:jnc, #23 is like "wtf Luck, why did you throw me the ball?"

I dunno, just seems to me like the Packers - for the first time in a long time - lack talent at the skill positions.

I mean, I understand it's frustrating, but there is a tangible consistent problem with Rodgers vs. his previous performance, and (lack of) talent is a good explanation for it.

I understand wins and losses are on the coach, but ultimately it's up to the team on the field to make plays. One of the Steelers forums I visit are all over Tomlin saying he should be fired after today's loss, but Ben didn't complete a 3rd down until garbage time. Let's be sure to parse where the blame should be properly attributed is all i'm saying. (Though that said maybe McCarthy does need to go.)
I actually agree, particularly at TE. Packers also lack a true #1 WR since Jordy went down (he's back, but he's not the same player). But you go with the best you've got, unless you're McCarthy, in which case you go play action to a RB (who will be selling cars in a year) from a 2 TE set with two dudes who will be out of the league in a couple years.

Top Bottom