• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Trey

That drive is a snapshot of how poor reffing is when it comes to defenses. Inconsistent, bailing out poor offensive decisions.

squicken

Carr got lucky on the INT being over-turned and threw a long pass that was under-thrown and should have been picked. Somehow that ended up as a TD drive

I honestly can't say if Oakland is back because Denver's offense is so bad. If Oakland comes into Denver and beats them again with the defense a bit more healthy, yes the Raiders will be back.

Beach

Carr got lucky on the INT being over-turned and threw a long pass that was under-thrown and should have been picked. Somehow that ended up as a TD drive
Yea Carr is not having the most amazing game but he hasn't really had a chance to get a rythem going nor do I blame them
Denver can't stop the run

Fitts

That drive is a snapshot of how poor reffing is when it comes to defenses. Inconsistent, bailing out poor offensive decisions.

Those calls were correct, though. I mean yeah it was a terrible decision to not just punch it in considering how successful they've been with the run, but that's beside the point.

Nafai1123

Banned
This is how the team should look. They shouldn't have to depend on Carr to bail them out when they can't help but commit penalties or drop coverage or give up on a block. This is how the team should look which is to say a well balanced team with a strong passing and running offence.

squicken

hahahha WOW what a run!

Yea Carr is not having the most amazing game but he hasn't really had a chance to get a rythem going nor do I blame them
Denver can't stop the run

I just think that given the game situation he can't let there be a turnover. I also hate the way so many badly thrown passes end up as DPI . I'd prefer the league called more of the holding and illegal chucks than the incidental DPI

Trey

Those calls were correct, though. I mean yeah it was a terrible decision to not just punch it in considering how successful they've been with the run, but that's beside the point.

The only one I can even see as reasonable is the last one. The PI and the first defensive holding call are basically "lol no defense for you."

Top Bottom