• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

The loss of Talib hurt today but the offense needs to work better than they did tonight. Multiple 3 and outs to start the game isn't going to win you jack.

squicken

Seems like he threw that to Nelson on purpose. Good win for OAK. Denver is like MIN. Not enough offense and defense can't have a bad day

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I am in my 2nd term as NFL-GAF President.

I made a promise to these people that Animu is gone.

Animu IS gone.

And if we lose, I'm blaming it on you, and your doubting of the power of animu.

This is for your doubting heart!

MfG50ll.gif

TheFatOne

Even when the patriots don't play they win. Steelers and Denver losing is great for the pats. On the road to the number one seed.

Oh well, first place to the Raiders. If Talib is out next game, Denver might go into the bye on a losing streak. Raiders better not waste that oppurtunity

Beach

1st place into the bye I can't believe it.
I still see the Chiefs taking the division but we're all but certain for the playoffs at this point.

Just a dominating game from the O-Line, was great to see.

GG Broncos fans

_woLf

oh good, we get to see a ton of replays of super bowl xlix next week with a game that'll be hyped as a good rematch, when seattle's defense is all injured and our offense is a Literal Dumpster Fire

this will be fun

*When the defense is healthy.

Also since the Broncos lost Malik Jackson, their run stopping and even push up the middle has sucked.

I think the issue for Denver is that last year they were historically great, and extremely lucky in terms of injury. That was always going to be hard to replicate for a full season again. Even if they slipped a little from last year that might be too much for a poor offense to overcome.

Nafai1123

Banned
I can't believe how good the Raiders looked tonight. I was worried they were going to cave under the pressure but they just got better.

Fitts

Glad Elway was front and center to watch his team lose. Don't turn over the ball and the Donkeys ain't shit.

...but I got nothing but love for you, BroncosGAF. Good game. We'll see y'all again in week 17.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
oh good, we get to see a ton of replays of super bowl xlix next week with a game that'll be hyped as a good rematch, when seattle's defense is all injured and our offense is a Literal Dumpster Fire

this will be fun

Pats suck at rushing the passer and Seattle's offense only looks super terrible when put up against a good edge rusher. I still think the Pats win easily but it shouldn't be that bad.

Bsigg12

I think the issue for Denver is that last year they were historically great, and extremely lucky in terms of injury. That was always going to be hard to replicate for a full season again. Even if they slipped a little from last year that might be too much for a poor offense to overcome.

Yep. I think it is showing where they have holes. Crick is ok and Sylvester Williams and Derek Wolfe are decent but we've been getting beat in the middle of the line all season.

I think offense is utterly fucked. The line is terrible. The loss of CJ Anderson has torn apart any notion of a running game and Siemian is easily bated to the easy through and not taking shots with Sanders and DT.

With the AFC West finally getting better, we're going to struggle to pass through to the playoffs on a weak division again.

Anyways, GG Raiders-GAF. See you guys in week 17 for hopefully the AFC West deciding game.

Yes, had a feeling that injury luck we had last year would come back and bite us badly if the offense wasn't improved on.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yep. I think it is showing where they have holes. Crick is ok and Sylvester Williams and Derek Wolfe are decent but we've been getting beat in the middle of the line all season.

I think offense is utterly fucked. The line is terrible. The loss of CJ Anderson has torn apart any notion of a running game and Siemian is easily bated to the easy through and not taking shots with Sanders and DT.

With the AFC West finally getting better, we're going to struggle to pass through to the playoffs on a weak division again.

It's very VERY likely unless Cin/Pitt or Buffalo/Miami really get their acts together that both Wild Cards come from the west.

Top Bottom