• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 9 |OT| - This. is. the. GPODAWUND

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm watching Last Chance U on Netflix. Hadn't heard of the show somehow, but it's really good so far. A lot of really talented players who wound up at a Community College in Mississippi for whatever reason and are trying to get to a D1 school. ;_;

squicken

Both Denver and MIN have used their premium draft picks the past few years on mostly defense. And they aren't getting much from their few offensive picks for various reasons. They can't really afford games where the defense is anything both great. Offenses just don't have the talent to score a lot of points

tWUZ673.jpg
o6KODU9.jpg

The Chargers already play better than most teams. It could be them. Denver does have a good enough schedule to make it in.

The schedule might be favorable but if Denver's offense leaves the defense in poor spots all game, that schedule won't mean beans. They will keep doing it because investing in the offensive line is just not in the cards and the rest of the AFC West is tired of Denver being bullies

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Really liking the idea of a Falcons-Raiders Super Bowl.

We would all be Raiders fans obviously but Atlanta winning it would be whatever.

Kusagari

AFC West is by far the best division in football. Chiefs, Raiders and Broncos are all threats and the Chargers can beat anyone if they're not too busy beating themselves instead.

Has a team won a championship then relocated the next year or soon after?

Raiders aren't relocating next year

They're still going to Vegas but they'd be playing in Oakland while the stadium's built, which would be a few years. So awkward but hey, at least there's more time to say goodbye and it's less harsh than "hey we're good again. welp, see ya!!"

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Raiders aren't relocating next year

They're still going to Vegas but they'd be playing in Oakland while the stadium's built, which would be a few years. So awkward but hey, at least there's more time to say goodbye and it's less harsh than "hey we're good again. welp, see ya!!"
That's why i said soon after. Its not often good teams relocate.

Fitts

Not holding my breath for a Denver implosion. They got beat tonight with smart game planning. Still an elite defense and that alone will take you far against most teams.

...but damn am I still reeling from that win! I've learned to keep my expectations in check over the years, but it's been so damn long since I've had more fun than frustration watching this team. I'm so happy for my fellow fans and I'm so excited to see what happens next! This is gonna feel like the longest bye week ever.

Not holding my breath for a Denver implosion. They got beat tonight with smart game planning. Still an elite defense and that alone will take you far against most teams.

...but damn am I still reeling from that win! I've learned to keep my expectations in check over the years, but it's been so damn long since I've had more fun than frustration watching this team. I'm so happy for my fellow fans and I'm so excited to see what happens next! This is gonna feel like the longest bye week ever.

Yeah, but what a way to go into the bye week.

Fitts

Yeah, but what a way to go into the bye week.

No doubt. Matching your win total from last season, proving you're for real in prime time against the defending Super Bowl champs, and sitting atop the best division in football.

...holy shit. 💀💀💀

BTM

Winning games is so much fun!

jbug617

Banned
Saints game for the Broncos could be tough because I don't think they can win a shoot out with Brees especially in the Dome.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Remember when it was laughable to imagine the Browns playing better than the Steelers?

I want to go back to those days...

Look at it this way: Steelers with Ben out or playing while healing today<Browns Offense, but Steelers Defense>>>>Browns, who have the worst D in the league besides maybe the 49ers.

Like if these two teams met in a neutral stadium tomorrow sure, it might be a shootout just from the Steelers running every play but I'd still think the Steelers win easily. Maybe 9/10 games? Unless Ben plays like this the entire rest of the season there's no way this happens when the two teams meet.

I'd fire the entire coaching staff if the Steelers lose a game with a healthy QB1 against the Browns.

Mindlog

Why are we watching football when Team Fighting Championship exists?

297862_v1.gif

#NoMoreFootball
WMAC Masters
rEQSW0T.gif

Sports without a championship belt are stupid.
#NoMoreFootballMondays
Dr. Strange was great.

Marvel movies about other characters > Movies about those that appeared in Avengers
Seeing that after I drop off my ballot Tuesday morning. Then we off to dinner. Then either celebrate or emigrate. Going to be a good day!

I'm watching Last Chance U on Netflix. Hadn't heard of the show somehow, but it's really good so far. A lot of really talented players who wound up at a Community College in Mississippi for whatever reason and are trying to get to a D1 school. ;_;

That show is very good. The one dlineman that they focused on has NFL talent.

Top Bottom